What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 4 - England v Australia

Bicey_18

Bench
Australia to win comfortably.

English commentators to continue being biased.

Mike Stevenson to use the "Got to go for the one point Eddie" or "That was SUPERB"

Eddie Hemmings to have a few whinges.... "Im sick of this... "

adamkungl

Immortal
Still laughing about the pommy commentators talking up England leading the tournament during the Wales game :lol: get a grip ffs

Shorty

Staff member
I'm really not going to waste my time trying to reason with an over obsessed Aussie fanboy, your level of bias is of Bunniesman proportions.

This guy doesn't have a different opinion, it's pretty much the same opinion for everything without any sort of impartial judgment.
Most of the Aussies on this site are actually really intelligent, but you know there's a couple in every fanbase I suppose...but hey they're still annoying!

:sarcasm:
Do you have no life or something?:?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
What a complete waste of a bench spot. It must suck being Cooper Cronk as well, being Tim Sheens obligatory back on the bench who he brings on at the 73rd minute.

hutch

First Grade
Come on England, it's time for you lot to man up! I took the juicy odds!

adamkungl

Immortal
Should be a good night of footy. I've got myself some beers and 2 big cans of V to keep me awake :lol:

Coleworld

Juniors
Come on England, it's time for you lot to man up! I took the juicy odds!

You're a brave man, i took Australia on -19 start to win. I cant see England beating Australia in this match but i do hope for there sake that they do put in a good fight right up to the final whistle.