What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 4 - England v Australia

Big Pete

Referee
Tbh I rather listen to the poms than Phil Gould rubbishing the international game...saying the Kiwis dont have the Origin toughness to win it, then fapping himself over Benji Marshall 15 mins later when the Kiwis win it.

Amen.

We need to import Carney over.

Mayor West

Juniors
He's had a big hand in a big swing on the scoreboard. Every mistake he's made has been followed with points for Australia.

He needs to be taught the rules about when a tackle is complete. Williams will no doubt be banned for next week, but how about him making a decision tonight instead of making up an excuse to let them review it post match. Australia are clearly better than England, so why do they eternally rely on a helping hand from the officials?

For the love of God. I think you should correct that to every Rangi Chase mistake has been followed up by points for the Aussies.

On the held tackle issue, the Aussies got dudded in the 1st half by it so that evened out. I have no huge issue with the English one as the player was tackled and appeared to have stopped moving. This wouldn't be an issue anyway if they had the rules as they are in the NRL where if you offload after a held call, you just go back and play it.

Oh and of course the English one wasn't a double movement but if you actually watch a replay, the last pass was a fair way forward. So don't say you were robbed, you got lucky that touch judge incompetence got you there in the first place.

adamkungl

Immortal
Quality match. Well worth staying up for. Could have been closer...hopefully England flog the Kiwis next week ;)

Rangi Chase needs to learn composure. The guy can play but f**k me he is dumb.\

Tomkins is excellent. Roosters, sign him for 2013 plz.

Big Pete

Referee
Australia still win without the alleged best player in the game...

Great effort from the Poms, they really lifted and the likes of Hall, Graham, Westwood and Tomkins really ripped in. Heighno needs to go, and the halves need to be adjusted.

pcpp

Juniors
Decent game but Test match promised so much more... reasonable effort from England, they won't be disheartened unlike the same match in the 2009 4N

Eelectrica

Referee
To echoe the last couple of posts, hope England beat the kiwis.
An England V Australia final would be a great game.

adamkungl

Immortal
NZ v England shaping to be a cracker.

England on +22
NZ on + 22

Winner goes through, no 'need to win by X' to fall back on. Can't wait!

JasonE

Bench
I thought England were in contention until they lost Ellis & Graham for the second half, the Kiwis will beat them by 20 or more if they are out next week.
Sam Tomkins showed his class, Ryan Hall was outstanding but the others were average.

Latest posts