What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 5 - england v NZ

Didgi

McGuire to 6, Sinfield to lock, Widdop keeping on with the impact off the bench.

Billythekid

First Grade
Graham and Ellis out=us favourites. Those two play=England slight favourites. Going to be a close game, hoping we step up and put in our first good performance. Won't be much more than 6 points in it either way.

This is spot on. If Ellis and Graham are out then England are no chance IMO.

I also still firmly believe that Widdop should be the 6 and that Sinfield should be nowhere near the halves.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Kiwis by 20. Kiwi forwards intimidate the Poms and they will crumble faster than an Australian in a rugby league world cup final

Bullseye

Juniors
In theory McNamara could call up some reserves from the England Knights squad. Of those players I'd say Lee Mossop, Ben Harrison, Liam Farrell or Joe Westerman look the most able to me.

If Graham, Peacock and Ellis are out then Bailey and Morley will start the game with Carvell coming on. I'd put JJB in the pack for Ellis and bring in Ablett on the bench. I still think we're short of an extra prop tho.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Most likely. I'd rather move Blair to prop though and Mannering slots back into the second row.

newman

First Grade
Is the most even matched of all the 4 nations fixtures and I for one hope that England can lift and win, despite the injuries.

If Marshall fires though..............

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
England have been playing better than NZ. They could very well win. I rate them a better chance this year then I did in 09 against NZ.

The Clan

Juniors
If its allowed England should bring in Mossop who should be in there anyway.

Tomkins
Hall
Reed
Yeaman
Briscoe
Widdop
Chase
Graham (if fit)
Roby
Peacock (if fit)
Ellis (if fit)
Westwood