What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 5 - england v NZ

roughyedspud

Coach
how did u figure that out?

and if thats what its going to come down too why is'nt it included in the table???

TommyGun

Juniors
Its the points scored as a percentage of the points conceded. So you just divide points scored by points conceded and convert to a percentage. I'm pretty sure thats how they calculate it, I could be wrong though.
This all depends however on the article I posted earlier being correct in saying that it goes on percentages.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
I quite like Bailey as an option if there are injury issues in the pack. He was in the form of his life toward the end of the season and lets face it - he's a complete prik who likes to belt people - useful player in test match rugby.

If JP is out, who leads the team? Moz? Wondering whether Sinfield might be given the nod and therefore assure him of a starting position.

Yeaman is a weak link for me. England haven't had a decent option at centre since Big Keef retired

Pierced Soul

First Grade
England haven't had a decent option at centre since Big Keef retired

i never thought much of him. didnt see him play much SL, only watched him as a walkup for test matches and i used to think "here's this big bastard in the centres who's gonna cause us ehadaches" but i dont think i ever saw him do anything which would even suggets he should be playing first grade

LeedsStorm

Juniors
i never thought much of him. didnt see him play much SL, only watched him as a walkup for test matches and i used to think "here's this big bastard in the centres who's gonna cause us ehadaches" but i dont think i ever saw him do anything which would even suggets he should be playing first grade

He's played 504 first grade games mate, winning 4 premierships and a challenge cup. He's also been named in the world XIII three times. :roll:

Mind you, I wouldn't blame you for not knowing much about him. Channel nine coverage of league, in a country that boasts most of the best players, is quite simply awful

roughyedspud

Coach
lets get some predictions going...

im going 26-12 to us.......though i would'nt be surprised if we run up 30+

The Clan

Juniors
Predictions depend largely on the injuries to Graham, Ellis, Peacock and Heighington, even if all play there's no guarantee that they're not doing so carrying the injury.

McNamara needs to wise up and play Carvell off the bench, even if we have a full squad, the games going to be physical and it's likely that injuries will occur/reoccur in the forwards. Beyond that, if we win, theres a game ve Australia to play and 50 minutes against NZ would do Carvell the world of good ahead of that game.

As of now I'll go 23 - 16 to England

campbo

Juniors
NZL 17 ENG 10.

Although if Graham, Ellis, Peacock and Heignington were all 100% I would be picking the Poms.

Latest posts