What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 5 - england v NZ

roughyedspud

Coach
Yeah thats all well and good, but NZ and their fans have 2 trophies at the moment to hang their hat on. They have/had legitimate claims to be considered number 1. What does England have?

the kiwis hold 1 trophy...they lost the claim on the 2nd last saturday

in fact if england win on saturday i would'nt be surprised to see the kiwis slip down to 3rd in the RLIF rankings

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
the kiwis hold 1 trophy...they lost the claim on the 2nd last saturday

in fact if england win on saturday i would'nt be surprised to see the kiwis slip down to 3rd in the RLIF rankings

Your comments about NZ smack of jealousy that they were the ones to beat Australia in a series for the first time in decades, not England.

kiwileaguefan

Juniors

roughyedspud

Coach
so you want to compare a chance 1 off meeting with wayne bennett to wayne bennett being the NZ assistant coach/mentor...........lol ok

anyway McNamara needs all the hand holding in the world....i've always said he's a shite coach and i'll stand by that even if we win on saturday

Leagueaddict

Juniors
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows where i can watch a replay of this match online? I've been looking all week but can't find any freebies out there?

Cheers!

beave

Coach
Man, you really are ignorant!

I'm glad England treated the game like a final and threw caution to the wind.......

I will say again, until they play EVERY game like it's knockout game, you lot will never win shit. I would have loved to have seen England pants us today to really spur the game on over there but after the 5 min mark you could see the writing on the wall and it was only a matter of time before the floodgates opened. I don't know why I bother getting up at sparrows to watch these games, every time I get bitterly disappointed at the contest, god knows how you English deal with the constant disappointment time and time again.

Commiserations.