What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4Nations | New Zealand v England | Forsyth Barr Stadium | Sat 8th Nov (8pm)

adamkungl

Immortal
I have no issue with it

Referees are supposed to be impartial and its pretty insulting to them to suggest they wont be purely based on their nationality. Sure it might be better to have "neutral" refs, but in the end its pretty minor imo

It's not minor when a week later we're still debating it (every.single.year) and the media on the other side of the world is blowing up because surprise surprise, the 50/50 calls almost always fall in the Roos favour. Simple way to avoid the issue - have neutral f**king refs.

"Best refs" is nonsense anyway, all refs are shithouse.

adamkungl

Immortal
Anyway, hope England win here and set up an interesting final. Pretty sure they have what it takes to knock off the Kiwis.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Can someone help. Desperate to watch this match but my signal is so weak that it drops in and out constantly. I have an hd aerial lead in my tv and it seems most channels work fine except gem.

Anyone know a trick to solve this

saint.nick

Coach
FMD Rugby League administrators in this country are a joke. Why does it have to be a f***ing mission to find out what channel NZ vs ENG is on!!??

roughyedspud

Coach
england team....

1. Sam Tomkins
2. Josh Charnley
3. Kallum Watkins
4. Dan Sarginson
5. Ryan Hall
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Matty Smith
8. George Burgess
14. Daryl Clark
10. James Graham
11. Liam Farrell
12. Joel Tomkins
13. Sean O'Loughlin (captain)
Interchange
15. Brett Ferres
16. Tom Burgess
17. Chris Hill
18. Elliott Whitehead

Meth

Staff member
Taumalolo over excited. Kiwis need to calm down. They'll lose if they don't keep their composure