What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4Nations | New Zealand v England | Forsyth Barr Stadium | Sat 8th Nov (8pm)

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Australia can stick to trying to turn into AFl and we'll have England vs NZ a 3 match series every year

bedlam breakout

Juniors
yes great tournament but at the end of the day its another mc namara failure - joel Tomkins should have been no where near that squad!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Let me state right now, I couldn't give a stuff if NSW never win a SOO ever again, I want more Internationals, the last decade and a half of Tri/Four Nations/WC has smashed anything SOO can bring up and I dare anyone who has watched them all to say otherwise.

Take it back to the last ashes series when Morely got sent off in the first 10 seconds.

strong_latte

Juniors
Again - another absolute classic England - NZ clash! I was almost hoping England would win so we'd see more of this next week.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Oh yeah, bad luck England, you played a fantastic game, the kiwis just hung on, good stuff all round. Going to take a good side to beat the Sheepies.

strong_latte

Juniors
Let me state right now, I couldn't give a stuff if NSW never win a SOO ever again, I want more Internationals, the last decade and a half of Tri/Four Nations/WC has smashed anything SOO can bring up and I dare anyone who has watched them all to say otherwise.

Take it back to the last ashes series when Morely got sent off in the first 10 seconds.

Hear, hear! I love the blues and Origin, but to be honest I prefer watching internationals and just wish it had the same presence in terms of popularity. Would absolutely love to see a packed out ANZ Stadium for a Kangaroos v England/NZ match.

This seriously needs more attention - the past couple years of international footy have been phenomenal!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
yes great tournament but at the end of the day its another mc namara failure - joel Tomkins should have been no where near that squad!

I agree about that player as I think he needs more time back in the game, but imo the coach has them playing the perfect game, it's up to the players to fulfill their potential.

The play England are playing now is a very attractive style, don't listen to the trolls at forums and blogs or paid ones in the papers that haven't a clue.

Great game from both teams and so far an absolutely absorbing tournament.

Bovrick

Juniors
I agree about that player as I think he needs more time back in the game, but imo the coach has them playing the perfect game, it's up to the players to fulfill their potential.

The play England are playing now is a very attractive style, don't listen to the trolls at forums and blogs or paid ones in the papers that haven't a clue.

Great game from both teams and so far an absolutely absorbing tournament.

100% agreed. I, like pretty much everyone, have criticised McNamara, but England play a great looking attacking game. They sorely need a better defensive structure imo.

Tomkins was brought in way too soon, no question.

Evil Homer

Staff member
McNamara is now 1-8 against NZ and Australia, and the one win was against the shitty NZ touring side of 2011 which barely counts IMO.

Latest posts