What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Ashes Test: Australia v England at the MCG, Dec 26-30 2017

Timbo

Staff member
The Poms are rejoicing, but is anyone seriously concerned?

1 - Starc has arguably been the least effective of our three quicks.

2 - Bird would be a walk up start for any side in the world barring us or the Proteas.

King hit

Coach
f**k me the Poms cry. Atherton was saying that the English tail needs to be protected and that our boys shouldn’t bounce them. Harden up sooks this is test cricket.

JJ

Immortal
The Poms are rejoicing, but is anyone seriously concerned?

1 - Starc has arguably been the least effective of our three quicks.

2 - Bird would be a walk up start for any side in the world barring us or the Proteas.
Bird has done well when he's had the chance but that might be overrating him a tad

But no you shouldn't be concerned, they have falllen apart, and it's not pace bowling where you lack a bit of depth.

Other than Smith, I don't have confidence in any of our bats.

Need to send a few to county cricket to learn a trick or two for Ashes 2019. Haze would do well to go over too.

mozza91

Coach
Other than Smith, I don't have confidence in any of our bats.

Need to send a few to county cricket to learn a trick or two for Ashes 2019. Haze would do well to go over too.
Mitch Marsh is averaging 120 more this series than Steve Smith has over his entire career. Also out rates him on the lever scale at 2.2 to 1.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
f**k me the Poms cry. Atherton was saying that the English tail needs to be protected and that our boys shouldn’t bounce them. Harden up sooks this is test cricket.

Douglas Jardine would agree with this.

Reactions: JJ

roofromoz

First Grade
Inspired by WACA bingo, I have come up with MCG Bingo.

mcgbingo.png

Latest posts