What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th CB Series ODI: AUS v IND @ MCG

i just saw highlights of india batting and i didn't see tendulkar's not out when watching last night. how the f**k was that given not out? how much of a deflection does this dickhead need before he notices an edge?

skeepe

Immortal
Koertzen is a f**king joke. Indian papers are reporting that the decision not to give Tendulkar out was justice for Sehwag being given out LBW when he wasn't. Not how I saw it, but I'm not surprised.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
I think Sachin was out 10 runs later. Might have made a difference but I think our paltry total was the main reason Australia lost. It seems every time Australia loses the usual suspects are out in force looking for excuses instead of acknowledging that they were outplayed.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Pensacola Q.C said:
I think Sachin was out 10 runs later. Might have made a difference but I think our paltry total was the main reason Australia lost. It seems every time Australia loses the usual suspects are out in force looking for excuses instead of acknowledging that they were outplayed.

I agree

we didn't make enough runs, can't blame the ump for that

lockyno1

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
we didn't make enough runs, can't blame the ump for that

Our best batsman was given out when he hit the damn cover off the ball..dare I say that made a difference to our runs!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he would have had to make a ton for us to get to 260,

he doesn't do that every game

we can't win every game, Rudi had a bad game but we lost it regardless of his decisions

lockyno1

Post Whore
Rudi had a shocking game, has always been a moron to say the least. And even if he got 40..we get 200, and we probally win with that traget on that pitch!

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Rudi had a shocking game, has always been a moron to say the least. And even if he got 40..we get 200, and we probally win with that traget on that pitch!
:crazy:Wow! You blamed the loss for a bad call in the 1st over of the match. You're worse than the biggest Indian whingers on either side of the equator. Dont post anymore k?

lockyno1

Post Whore
"A bad call"..it was one of the worst calls I have seen. He belted the ball into his pad. And yes..considering it was in the 1st over it made a huge difference, gave India momentum, of which that wouldn't have happened if Taufell was umpiring thats for sure!

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Something that all supports the movement to use more technology. I love the idea of 2 challenges per innings for both the batting and bowling sides.

But yes, any call where the batsman is dismissed when clearly it should not have been given is bad. Gilly could have been dismissed next ball anyway and Australia had 9 more wickets and 50 overs to build 'momentum'. So stop your stupid whinging.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
"A bad call"..it was one of the worst calls I have seen. He belted the ball into his pad. And yes..considering it was in the 1st over it made a huge difference, gave India momentum, of which that wouldn't have happened if Taufell was umpiring thats for sure!
BTW Taufel made 2 blunders - Sehwag LBW and S Clarke caught behind.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Pensacola Q.C said:
BTW Taufel made 2 blunders - Sehwag LBW and S Clarke caught behind.

Sehwag was plumb LBW 2 balls prior anyway. That was fair enough giving him out the 2nd time. Clark was bad, not nearly as bad as Rudi's shocker though!

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Sehwag was plumb LBW 2 balls prior anyway. That was fair enough giving him out the 2nd time. Clark was bad, not nearly as bad as Rudi's shocker though!
So umpires are supposed to give make-up calls now? Rudi had a poor game. Taufel had an average game and the better team won. Three indisputable facts. Now run along you muppet!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Pensacola Q.C said:
So umpires are supposed to give make-up calls now? Rudi had a poor game. Taufel had an average game and the better team won. Three indisputable facts. Now run along you muppet!

The better team may have won, but geez Rudi is giving some evidence as to why there should be a CHALLENGE SYSTEM in place.

BWNB

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
The better team may have won, but geez Rudi is giving some evidence as to why there should be a CHALLENGE SYSTEM in place.

Challenge what type of calls?

BWNB

First Grade
lockyno1 said:

Not so sure mate,

3.4 Bracken to Sehwag, no run, quicker ball, coming back in a bit and rapping him high on the knee roll as he pushes forward, Bracken asks the question but Taufel shakes his head ... it was a good ball, shaping back in but height was the factor

Latest posts