What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th CB Series ODI: AUS v IND @ MCG

BWNB

First Grade
badav said:
Timmah you don't know sweet f**k all about cricket. stick to whatever it is you do know.

Australia will still make a game of it though. Just wait and see

Making banners?

Tom Shines

First Grade
f**k off Rudy you f**king merkin that was almost a big an edge as Gilchrist got onto his pad earlier when you gave him LBW.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Australia doesn;t have many flaws in their game, but sometimes what can be a strength can turn into a flaw and hurt them, as it did today, and that is over aggression.

Hussey had it sorted, pulled back and worked the ball nicely, and to have guys stumped and caught going for big shots at the other end, leaving him stranded was criminal

Nothing wrong with the pitch at all

mickdo

Coach
Wheelsy said:
That's it, I think we should boycott the series unless Rudy gets dropped.
Yep, and if we lose this game, the result should be stricken from the official record books and each side be given 2 points each

Bazal

Post Whore
Pensacola Q.C said:
:crazy: Possibly the most geniused post ever in the cricket forum.

Oh? Because you don't agree with it? You cannot be stumped off a no ball, why a wide? I fail to see the logic in allowing a batsman to be stumped off one variety of illegal delivery but not another...all a spinner is doing when he pushes the ball wide to an advancing batsman is deliberately bowling an illegal delivery to prevent him hitting it...

Lee gets Gambhir, 3/89

blain

Juniors
so you dont mind if a batter comes half way down the pitch to a spinner and he darts it past his legs, (not alot down leg is a wide) and has to walk 3 mteres to get back in his crease, but is not out? the bowler deserves a wicket and the batter deserves to be out full stop.

i love how batsmen play a piss poor shot then look at their bat when they walk off like gambhir did. what a sh*t of an effort that was all he had to do was bite the bullet and lean back and let it sizzle past

Bazal

Post Whore
blain said:
so you dont mind if a batter comes half way down the pitch to a spinner and he darts it past his legs, (not alot down leg is a wide) and has to walk 3 mteres to get back in his crease, but is not out? the bowler deserves a wicket and the batter deserves to be out full stop.

I think the whole system is silly...wides included. Blokes are missing balls that practically clip their pads and they are called wide..maybe it's the fast bowler in me but that is ridiculous. Wides need to be wider, for lack of a better word, to begin with IMO. So no, I have no problem if the ball is hittable, BUT under the current rules I personally don't agree with people being stumped of a delivery the games heirarchy deems that they are unable to effectively play

Azkatro

First Grade
Beavers Headgear said:
Nothing wrong with the pitch at all
Are you nuts? How many shots have you seen really come onto the bat in this entire match? Probably a few drives are all I can remember, they might as well have rolled the pitch with a plow.

Azkatro

First Grade
Ponting continuing to demonstrate that he's got no f**king idea when it comes to field placements sometimes. It's like he wrote out a 50-over field positioning plan five years ago and just wants to apply the same changes in the same overs every game.

Bazal

Post Whore
Azkatro said:
Ponting continuing to demonstrate that he's got no f**king idea when it comes to field placements sometimes. It's like he wrote out a 50-over field positioning plan five years ago and just wants to apply the same changes in the same overs every game.

He's an idiot at times...he has a bloke who moves the ball both ways with reverse swing (and therefore should be bowling just outside off), at pace, and he takes out the slip and puts him at deep cover? :crazy:Thank god for Gilly and to a lesser extent Pup...