What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: Australia v India at Adelaide Feb 12, 2012

TheParraboy

Staff member
Forrest finding his feet now..

Good signs..He looks composed..

Would have preferred Callum ferguson, but hearing tubby talk about forrest (tubby is on the CA BOARD) seemed to suggest they are looking for someone long term for when punter and hussey retire, both in test and ODI

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Would have preferred Callum ferguson, but hearing tubby talk about forrest (tubby is on the CA BOARD) seemed to suggest they are looking for someone long term for when punter and hussey retire, both in test and ODI

Makes sense..

I'm a South Australian cricket supporter & even i'll admit Fergo is a myth at the 4 day game..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
picked a good day to remove Warner from the captaincy

looks about a 280 pitch for mine but I suspect we wont get that many but neither will team India

franklin2323

Immortal
Forrest looks like he's played 100 ODI's ATM..

He has always been like that. Back in our Hawkesbury day he was always the calm one. SOK & Hastings were the stars of ODers but he would bat calm no matter the situation. He isn't as suited to this format he's a worker not a hitter but looking good so far.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He has always been like that. Back in our Hawkesbury day he was always the calm one. SOK & Hastings were the stars of ODers but he would bat calm no matter the situation. He isn't as suited to this format he's a worker not a hitter but looking good so far.

he certainly worked that 6 pretty well

Spanner in the works

First Grade

I quite like having a player with those characteristics in a 50 over side. Just a guy who can rotate the strike, keep calm if things collapse, pick up the odd boundary or two etc etc. They are the ones you can build an innings around. I don't think everyone needs to have a strike rate of 100+.