What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: Australia v Pakistan at Sydney on Jan 22, 2017

Bazal

Post Whore
Is the merkin on Twitter? Someone should tweet him....why the f**k do you never criticise Wade when he f**ks up (ie every single international match he plays)?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I was at the game and we were really sluggish in the field outside of really smith and warner. Still it was a good win

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Worst fielding I've ever seen from an international team.

Travis Head is becoming one of my fav cricketers, wouldn't mind seeing him at 6 for the test team

no name

Coach

Travis Head is becoming one of my fav cricketers, wouldn't mind seeing him at 6 for the test team
(*Warning - unoriginal immature joke incoming)

We all love Head

JJ

Immortal

You mean Australia? Well, their opposition set a low standard.

NZ's fielding has slumped recently too, I am just attributing it to the "Rixon influence"

Head's not going to India is he? Weird - I trust the #6 spot is SMarsh's there - or perhaps 5 with Handscomb at 6? But yeah, astonishing that Cartwright and Maddinson were picked tbh - really gives you a black hole at 6-7. I guess Wade has perfected his verbal encouragement, so he'll have time to work on catching and batting - the former might be rather slapstick in India