What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Sydney Jan 20, 2013

IanG

Coach
For discussion on Game 4 at the SCG

Do or die for Australia. We lose here the series is gone.

Heard Slats mention in commentary that Jackson Bird has been added to the squad since Ben Cutting has flown to Perth to play in the BBL Final

TheParraboy

Staff member
Surley we can level the series here

I wonder who will we rotate this game? :sarcasm:

Squeezer

Juniors
I would place money on nuffies like Henriques, McKay, Doherty, and Bailey making the XI for this game. I would bet that very little rotation will happen after the flogging we just received.

Hallatia

Referee
first Sydney ODI and I've got a bye this weekend, so if I can scrounge together the money, I might go

who's going?

What's there to play for? Never quite got the point of what's there to win from winning an ODI series. Is it prize money or rankings or just pride?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
As long as the future greatest opening pair in thehistory of ODI's play i don't really care, HAH and Warner will break all kinds of records and the fapping from Coffs will be epic.

Latest posts