What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Sydney Jan 20, 2013

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
All of a sudden bunniesderp puts the mocker on Australia.

I expect Chimp Warner to come out schwinging like a hundred thousand rusty gates. I've got $10 on him getting run out by HAH.

Red Bear

Referee
Sunshine will be back opening soon, and fapping will get transfered to hurstville or is it los Angeles ...?
Milan wasnt it?

I would place money on nuffies like Henriques, McKay, Doherty, and Bailey making the XI for this game. I would bet that very little rotation will happen after the flogging we just received.
How does McKay get classed as a nuffie? Very good ODI bowler tbh

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Milan wasnt it?

How does McKay get classed as a nuffie? Very good ODI bowler tbh

Apart from the grunting McKay does okay. My only concern with him is that he look like a bowler who would have no answers if someone started belting him around.

Big Pete

Referee
My enduring memory of McKay is that game against India last season. Was having a wow of a game but as soon as the pressure was on he bowled some real dross that allowed Dhoni to become a hero.

Sadly, all our bowlers seem to bow out under pressure these days.

Xfactor1979

Bench
There was a tribute to grieggy

Even though he died just before the new year's test, It just seemed so long ago - now, the speech by his wife was just a reminder

Canard

Immortal
Let's hope Hughes can redeem himself after being largely responsible for the last games collapse.