What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th T20: New Zealand v Australia at Wellington Mar 5th 2021

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Makes Finch’s run a ball innings for a good while (while we were regularly losing wickets as well) in perspective on this deck.

We could have declared at the 19th over and a still win this game

Kiwis 5/48
11.3 overs
Those 26 runs in that last over made a massive difference, totally changed the momentum of the game and the Kiwi's chasing mindset.

lol Phillpe is in his 4th game, and he came on when Satner was bowling an excellent spell. But blame a rookie while our captain was happy to bat for stumps. Guys like Maxwell and Stonis both came in and scored quickly while our captain crawled along putting pressure on the middle order. Both got out trying to lift the rate while he was doing an excellent personation of MS Red Ink.

Great catch and a well earnt wicket for this bloke

tenor.gif

Live in your own world. I prefer to live in the real one...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I just saw Glenn Phillips run out. Can anyone tell me why Wadey appealed to the umpire at the bowler's end and not square leg?

Latest posts