What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st T20: New Zealand v Australia @ Wellington Feb 21, 2024

TheParraboy

Staff member
3 match T20 series commencing 510pm on Wednesday

My understanding these 3 games are the last T20 internationals for Australia before the WC, not sure if kiwis play more?

The Rig is out

King-Gutho94

Coach
Finally we get a rematch of the 2021 T20WC finalists.

Since that game there has already been another meaningless T20-World cup and another one in 3-4 months time.

JJ

Immortal
Finally we get a rematch of the 2021 T20WC finalists.

Since that game there has already been another meaningless T20-World cup and another one in 3-4 months time.
you take that back, all these matches are of great importance, you'll be telling your grandchildren about seeing Aaron Hardie and Josh Clarkson face off in a game for the ages

King-Gutho94

Coach
you take that back, all these matches are of great importance, you'll be telling your grandchildren about seeing Aaron Hardie and Josh Clarkson face off in a game for the ages
I apologise i only remember 2 T20s between Australia & NZ in my lifetime. Which i will tell my future grandkids about.

The 2021 T20 WC Final when the Bison teed off.

And the other one was when Adam Voges at the SCG about 15 years started the trend of catching the ball but throwing it up in the air as he was going over the boundary and caught it again once he stepped over the rope. I was there that night and it happened right in front of us where we were sitting in a game we won by 2 or 3 runs.

King-Gutho94

Coach
And the other one was when Adam Voges at the SCG about 15 years started the trend of catching the ball but throwing it up in the air as he was going over the boundary and caught it again once he stepped over the rope. I was there that night and it happened right in front of us where we were sitting in a game we won by 2 or 3 runs.

Found the video of the catch on youtube.

Bloody classic it was actually Brendon Bazball McCullum of all people haha didnt remember being him being the batsman just the Voges catch,

JJ

Immortal
I apologise i only remember 2 T20s between Australia & NZ in my lifetime. Which i will tell my future grandkids about.

The 2021 T20 WC Final when the Bison teed off.

Only one I remember was the first one, where our guys dressed like it was 1975, and Ponting showed he was the best there was at that point in time

AlwaysGreen

Immortal