What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Gabba Jan 15-19, 2021

Wizardman

First Grade
Imagine if you're Matty Wade... He's watching two rookie tailenders topping his series high score against what some sensationalist media reckon is the greatest attack we've ever had... Lol
After the last two tests, that talk should be well and truly dead. How dare do people compare them to Warne, McGrath, Lee and Gillespie?

Bazal

Post Whore
Imagine if you're Matty Wade... He's watching two rookie tailenders topping his series high score against what some sensationalist media reckon is the greatest attack we've ever had... Lol

Gott be honest I'm not sure Wadey actually fully understands what his highest score is, other than that it's higher than the number of all his fingers and toes

undertaker

Coach
Starc to be on the next series of SAS Australia.
Should be on "I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here" and make him take the Tucker Trial where the contestants have to eat insects and all sorts of disgusting stuff.

Then he'll realise how lucky he had it in the test team.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bowling Mitchy!!!!

tenor.gif

undertaker

Coach
This 81 run 7th wicket partnership has put a massive dent in any chance of Australia winning the test match.

I just cannot see the Aussie batsmen going into T20 mode tomorrow, get a big enough lead where they could declare, have enough overs to bowl India out, and at the same time set the required run rate high enough to at least ensure a draw (as there's still the World Test Championship to think about).

This Year?

Immortal
This tactic is sooooooo Paine-ful.

Hand the 2 worst bowlers of the series the new ball to waste just out of pity because they haven't got many wickets.
I bet the virgin gets it next, while Hazelwood and Cummins are getting a tan.

undertaker

Coach
Where's Riley Meredith when you need him?

Desperately needs to be subbed in as the X-Factor player and get rid of Starc. That'll make Warne happy.

Hutty1986

Immortal
This 81 run 7th wicket partnership has put a massive dent in any chance of Australia winning the test match.

I just cannot see the Aussie batsmen going into T20 mode tomorrow, get a big enough lead where they could declare, have enough overs to bowl India out, and at the same time set the required run rate high enough to at least ensure a draw (as there's still the World Test Championship to think about).
India can drive the game from here you'd think, especially when we start our innings essentially 2/0.

Latest posts