What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Things I HATE about PARRA!

strider

Post Whore
this thread is funny :lol:

fanool said:
No 5 - JAMIE (#### FACE) LYON playing for the BLUES and NO PARRA PLAYERS in the QLD Squad. - Who am I gonna go for???? I refuse to follow any team with Lyon.
The ref - he needs all the friends he can get

murraymob

Coach
could not find 5 things i hate about parra only the pies at ground reheating last weeks pies just loses somthing. pies are not supposed to bounce if you drop them

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Am I biased or do other people feel that certain teams like Manly get a better rub of the green when it comes to benefit of the doubt.

Inu's "no try" was surely a try. Not only was there momentum, but the elbow on the carrying arm did not touch the ground.

Mr_E said:
Following on in that vein (spelling?). Foxsports game review last night gave the Eels very little credit. Continually saying how bad the cowboys were. We had as many out as them and thumped them. When will Parra start getting credit.
Considering who the Cowboys were missing I think they played pretty well. Payne was smart at dummy half and used the ball well in the 2nd half with Matt Bowen in tow. Thier forwards while out played were far from disgraced. I think the media just look to make headlines now a days instead of telling how it is.

parra pete

Referee
Steve Ella certainly changed a lot from when he was a baby to when he became the Zip Zip Man.
He was one of our best ever backs.

forward pass

Coach
COACH STERLING said:
Am I biased or do other people feel that certain teams like Manly get a better rub of the green when it comes to benefit of the doubt.

Inu's "no try" was surely a try. Not only was there momentum, but the elbow on the carrying arm did not touch the ground.

I know how to fix the double movement issue once and for all.

Why don't they order all clubs to move the tryline in about 30cm. Problem solved !!!

thedux

Juniors
It's funny how the same view hasn't been directed towards Manly's performance last night. The Broncos had 7 players missing and Manly only 3 but no mention of the "depleted" opposition so far...

Haynzy

First Grade
parra pete said:
Steve Ella certainly changed a lot from when he was a baby to when he became the Zip Zip Man.
He was one of our best ever backs.

Sorry Pete.......you've got me there ?????

emjaycee

Coach
thedux said:
It's funny how the same view hasn't been directed towards Manly's performance last night. The Broncos had 7 players missing and Manly only 3 but no mention of the "depleted" opposition so far...

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqmatchreport/ugly-manly-sitting-pretty/2007/05/22/1179601328321.html

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21773109-5006066,00.html

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=13793

These 3 all talk about he depleted Brisbane side. Guess you didnt read any press today.