What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Things I HATE about PARRA!

fanool

Juniors
It's Tuesday and I'm ANGRY AGAIN!!!

OK Here it is - The current Bains of my Life:

No 1 - FOXSPORTS. Another Incredibly POOR Coverage on Saturday Night. LAURIE FRIGGING DALEY..........AGAIN!!! But what got me was when MATEO SCORED. They put up INU and then said it was Mateo number 11!?!?!?!? Did anyone else see this our did I have one long neck too many??

No 2 - All these Posts about how good Mateo, Inu, Paulo etc are........What REALLY SH#TS me is that ithing there are 100% CORRECT!!!!!! Smart Arses!!!!

No 3 - The VIDEO REF FFS. Last Week (to name but a few) Stewart = Benefit of Doubt - THis Week INU DOUBLE FRIGGIN MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a try and should have been TRY of The Round!

No 4 - As above but with the JUDICIARY FFMM vs Matai = FARCE

No 5 - JAMIE (#### FACE) LYON playing for the BLUES and NO PARRA PLAYERS in the QLD Squad. - Who am I gonna go for???? I refuse to follow any team with Lyon.

The Picture under my Profile is BABY ELLA. HOW CUTE IS SHE????? I hold her now when I watch Parra. It is an effective Anger Management tool. I should bring her to work on Tuesdays while I wait for the team.

Mr_E

Juniors
Following on in that vein (spelling?). Foxsports game review last night gave the Eels very little credit. Continually saying how bad the cowboys were. We had as many out as them and thumped them. When will Parra start getting credit.

Utey

Coach
Mr_E said:
Following on in that vein (spelling?). Foxsports game review last night gave the Eels very little credit. Continually saying how bad the cowboys were. We had as many out as them and thumped them. When will Parra start getting credit.

When we play consistant footy and against a team missing its star halfback. Take the blue and gold goggles off, its a miracle we are 5/10 atm.

Mr_E

Juniors
So I can't be angry and rant too. Come on. Plus I had those googles surgically implanted years ago and they're not going anywhere.

Don't throw little baby Ella at the TV if things go wrong during a game...I had that trouble previously with my brother who is in a wheelchair.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
so why do you hate parra then? you were compalining about foxsports, refs, video refs, jamie lyon. where did parra come into it lol

PJ Marshal said:
what i hate about parra

is fans who make these threads

word to your mother

ffs Marshal instead of bagging people out why don't you go and listen to some 30 Seconds to Mars.

all fans are part of the parramatta fabric.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Belly in Brisvegas said:
ffs Marshal instead of bagging people out why don't you go and listen to some 30 Seconds to Mars.

all fans are part of the parramatta fabric.

30 seconds to mars are lame ffs

yeah well theres always crap material in every teams fabric

Hellsy

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Don't throw little baby Ella at the TV if things go wrong during a game...I had that trouble previously with my brother who is in a wheelchair.

BBBWWWAAHHHAHHHHHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats great! :lol: :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
<UPtheEELS> said:
When we play consistant footy and against a team missing its star halfback. Take the blue and gold goggles off, its a miracle we are 5/10 atm.

Neither team was at full strength however they did have a lock come half who is arguably still one of the best halves in the game albeit on old legs and a fullback who was extremely unlucky to not be playing tomorrow night.

As you can only play whats in front of you with who you have then the result is more than just luck. Remember a few years ago against the Dragons? It could well have been a very similar result on Saturday night had they not turned up. Without two of our best players it was probably an even better result in that respect.

You could probably do well to take the goggles off your self and consider the fact that there are only four teams who have won more games than we have this season for a start.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
what do people want parra to do, yeah cowboys were not at full strength and parra did what a good team should do, smash them a few years ago parra would have probably struggled to beat the cowboys. They can only beat whats infront of them