What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5TH ASHES TEST: @ The Oval London July 26-30, 2023

Bazal

Post Whore
Marnus is a strange and dumb man. But it's kind of nice to watch that in the face of BazBall retreads

undertaker

Coach
Hi Piers.
piers-morgan-experiencing-labour-the-best-thing-we-ve-ever-seen.jpg

undertaker

Coach
BEAUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL straight drive from Smith!

He sent Anderson back to Lancashire with that shot.

And just as I type....Smith's done it again!

undertaker

Coach
Australia 2/115 at lunch. So, 1/54 during that 26 over session. Most importantly, Australia is only 2 wickets down.

Australia on target to achieving their short-term goal of batting out the day. They will need to bat well into day 3 to put England under pressure.

Last edited:

jargan83

Coach
England bowlers still only got through 26 overs in a session despite us not really going after them.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Trott and Cook could hold a crease.

Watching those blokes bat for 3 days will age you.
I haven't seen a ball thankfully in a place and a crap time zone that doesn't have the cricket.

Thats why I was asking to get the vibe of why things have trickled slow this morning after I saw the score.

Fangs

Coach
I don't mind the gameplan tbh.

Even with a 100-150 lead England will go bonkers with the bat and throw away wickets in their quest for a moral victory.

We also wear down their attack so plenty of runs are on offer for those who can stick around. Especially without Moeen.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Forget what I said I am going back to bed and let's just bore the crap out of these whingers I think it pisses them off even more the slower we go.

As they can only handle bazball like cricket now anything less is a punish for them.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors

Forget what I said I am going back to bed and let's just bore the crap out of these whingers I think it pisses them off even more the slower we go.

As they can only handle bazball like cricket now anything less is a punish for them.
You know he's right, that's why your grounds are half empty and ours are packed.

I STAND WITH PIERS.