What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5TH ASHES TEST: @ The Oval London July 26-30, 2023

undertaker

Coach
Joe Root and Harry Brook could walk out onto the field for the Englands women’s team and and no one would bat an eyelid
Well, given how all these high-profiled individuals such as the NZ Prime Minister and Professor Brendan Murphy can't define what a woman is, I guess anything passes these days! (*sarcasm*)

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well, given how all these high-profiled individuals such as the NZ Prime Minister can't define what a woman is, I guess anything passes these days! (*sarcasm*)
Shrek Donkey GIF - Shrek Donkey Usually That Someones Me - Discover & Share  GIFs

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Certainly one of the most gutless group of tail enders I’ve watched. Our batsmen are making Woakes and Wood look McGrath and Ambrose, it’s like they’re completely shot mentally.
Smith has looked as good as he has all series, so lets just throw our wickets away ffs!!

undertaker

Coach
Question: if the keeper has dislodged the bail before the ball did it, doesn't the stump have to be pulled out of the ground in order to effect the run out?