What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th ODI - Aus v NZ @ Sporting Capital Sydney

salivor

First Grade
This is the NZ side:
1 Brendon McCullum (wk), 2 Nathan Astle, 3 Stephen Fleming (capt), 4 Ross Taylor, 5 Peter Fulton, 6 Craig McMillan, 7 Hamish Marshall, 8 Daniel Vettori, 9 James Franklin, 10 Mark Gillespie, 11 Michael Mason

We're going to get slaughtered. We only have 4 front line bowlers and are going to have to rely on part timers in Astle and McMillan to make up the other 10 overs. We sure as hell better put a big total on the board as we're going to struggle defending a total with that attack.

PARANoIR

Bench
No Bond. That's unfortunate. I'm spewing that the Kiwis are batting first, I hope they make some runs.

wittyfan

Referee
Lol!

Also, it's good to see Mason in the team, the crowd shall get some catching practice later on tonight.

salivor

First Grade
We've struggled against Ahktar in the past as well.

Oh and Hamish Marshall is a hack.

Blaze

Juniors
salivor said:
We've struggled against Ahktar in the past as well.

Oh and Hamish Marshall is a hack.

We have struggled against any kind of pace. Malinga, Lee, Ahktar you name it.

We even struggle against Sami.

salivor

First Grade
Marshall lasted about as long as expected. I'd be fuming if our lack of batting form wasn't so comical. The sooner Bracewell gets the boot and John Wright hopefully gets the gig the better.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kudos to Lee, bowling marvelous

nothing wide, nothing too short as can be the norm with him