What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Hobart Jan 23, 2013

vvvrulz

Coach
Australia 62/2 (20.0 ov)

I don't have a problem with the stonewalling actually but they need to kick into gear now.
The next ten overs need to go at six an over minimum.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
HAH has got to keep trying to attack Herath..

He's got NFI how to defend him..

Just hope he doesn't try & sweep onto his stumps again..

Canard

Immortal
Someone obviously got a message out there for a certain Crow Eater to pull his finger out.

Squeezer

Juniors
I don't think the Sri Lankans want to get these guys out. The prospect of having to bowl to such devastating bastmen like Maxwell and Henriques would be too much for them..

HevyDevy

Coach
I don't think the Sri Lankans want to get these guys out. The prospect of having to bowl to such devastating bastmen like Maxwell and Henriques would be too much for them..

The Lankans have heard a rumour that Mitchell Starc will bat at 5. Best not to risk it.

IanG

Coach
LOL at the ABC Commenators talking about club cricketer who have a smoke beyond the boundary, On the other side of the cones LOL Cones

Latest posts