What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Test: Australia v England at Sydney Jan 3-7, 2014

macnaz

Staff member
Leeds spaz just grab a tube of athletes foot cream and f**k off!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! 5 TO ZERO

For all the shit Johnson has copped over the years he has a better average and strike rate than Anderson.

We should hold our players to Australian standard not woeful low English standards. Look all the way across history, they just simply don't measure up to us.

macnaz

Staff member
Nothing stinkier than an unwashed merkin... go away leeds tool you are polluting the place.!!

Red Bear

Referee
lel, Anderson isn't over rated at all. Between end of the 07 ashes series and start of this one he's been outstanding, and he's great to watch bowl at his best.

Joely01

Bench
Will be a good test of where we really are with this team. Are we that good? Or is England really that shit? Personally I think it's a combination of the 2 but a series win against South Africa will put us back up near the top of test match cricket.

I think a bit of both, but our plans for England have worked down to a tee. Which in return England didn't have any answers to. You are only as good as your opponent allows you to be, and we gave England nothing all series.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We should hold our players to Australian standard not woeful low English standards. Look all the way across history, they just simply don't measure up to us.

I know that we shouldn't compare him to players like Anderson what I am saying is that he has had a reasonable career. He isn't in the McGrath and Lillee class but he is comparable with bowlers like McDermott, Thompson and Hughes. Its just he was expected to be the lead bowler when thats just not his game. He is the Thompson to Harris' Lillee

That said when he bowls badly he bowls BADLY.

icewind

Juniors
How about Australia a'la Martin McCague? For an upgrade on you wicket keeper skills, maybe you should check out Wade's heritage? Left hander too, can complete your wish list team of lefties lol.

Redemption for Mitchell. In our top ten bowlers. A 5-0 Ashes series win, three MOTM Awards, Man of the Series. I don't care what any merkins say, he'll go down in cricket lore.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
That spell in the first English innings of Adelaide will go down as one of the greatest pieces of bowling all time if you consider the wicket he was bowling on.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Yeaaahhhh Boiiiiii!!!..

Mr Slave's series of redemption is complete..

Natural order in the Ashes world is restored..

Tugga Smith had his coming of age summer..

Mr Teeny proved beyond all doubt that he is a high class test opener, who can do it "his way"..

Buck Rogers proved that age is just a number, if you want it to be..And also that you never, ever, give up..

Hadds had a "Gilly-like" series..his performance was my favourite out of everyone..

Tiger Lyon has become our best spinner since Warnie, & is on his way to being the best offie we've had..plus his batting proved impregnable..not out in every knock..

Rhino did what Rhino does..and it is a beautiful thing..

The magnificent veggietard banana-man flew under the radar, but had a great series, it was just that Mr Slave was taking all the glory..

Shane Wazn played the best innings of his career, but remains an enigma..

Bailey ain't up to it..

Pup wrote his name into Ashes folklore..proved , again, that he is the the best, most innovative captain in world cricket..taught his opposite a lesson..

Special mention to Candy Falzon for her role in the win..:D

The beer tastes sensational ATM..

Under the southern cross i stand!!..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeaaahhhh Boiiiiii!!!..

Mr Slave's series of redemption is complete..

Natural order in the Ashes world is restored..

Tugga Smith had his coming of age summer..

Mr Teeny proved beyond all doubt that he is a high class test opener, who can do it "his way"..

Buck Rogers proved that age is just a number, if you want it to be..And also that you never, ever, give up..

Hadds had a "Gilly-like" series..his performance was my favourite out of everyone..

Tiger Lyon has become our best spinner since Warnie, & is on his way to being the best offie we've had..plus his batting proved impregnable..not out in every knock..

Rhino did what Rhino does..and it is a beautiful thing..

The magnificent veggietard banana-man flew under the radar, but had a great series, it was just that Mr Slave was taking all the glory..

Shane Wazn played the best innings of his career, but remains an enigma..

Bailey ain't up to it..

Pup wrote his name into Ashes folklore..proved , again, that he is the the best, most innovative captain in world cricket..taught his opposite a lesson..

Special mention to Candy Falzon for her role in the win..:D

The beer tastes sensational ATM..

Under the southern cross i stand!!..
Summed up perfectly mate :thumb

Latest posts