What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 Games Out

BrissyRedV

Bench
I don't know Brissy, they used to say the same about Mary when he was strength and conditioning. Piss poor luck I reckon. That Jennings kid that broke his leg the other night, impact injury, can't condition for that. Sowie needed a back op. Moylan has dislocated and broken fingers (still playing I know). How do you avoid this shit?

TBH I don't know too much about their injuries how, who, what, where, whatever. All I know is that there is some panfers fans on our forum crying that they would be above us if not for injuries and we would be f**ked if we had players out.

SBD82

Coach
I've always had a soft spot for the panthers. My best mate is a fan. But...

Have you ever noticed at a panthers game there is a disproportionate amount of their supporters who have fairly evident developmental disabilities? Go easy guys. It may go some way to explaining some of the posts in here.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
I don't know Brissy, they used to say the same about Mary when he was strength and conditioning. Piss poor luck I reckon. That Jennings kid that broke his leg the other night, impact injury, can't condition for that. Sowie needed a back op. Moylan has dislocated and broken fingers (still playing I know). How do you avoid this shit?

Lol, I remember those days in the early to mid 2000's. At one stage, I think Gasnier injured his hand getting out of his car if I recall correctly. Bailey with his pecs. Ryles with his dogy left shoulder. It got ridiculous at one stage.

ruthless dragon

Juniors
Nothing has changed as far as I am concerned, all will gel with 6 rounds to go.
Since I last wrote we did indeed slaughter the Sharks and there has been some enterprising attack on display whether we score a try or not.
Defence is still solid and I am fine with Farrell given another chance.

I have always felt the byes are a pain in the dino, it always loses momentum, now its all past and only 1 origin to go.

There is no standout team in this comp, the cowboys will falter, if there is a danger its the Broncs and only because of Bennett.

I believe this team is going to surprise many people including the halfwits who think they support their team.
Playing every week from now on is all this team needs, lets kick some a$$.

Bongdragon

Juniors
Nothing has changed as far as I am concerned, all will gel with 6 rounds to go.
Since I last wrote we did indeed slaughter the Sharks and there has been some enterprising attack on display whether we score a try or not.
Defence is still solid and I am fine with Farrell given another chance.

I have always felt the byes are a pain in the dino, it always loses momentum, now its all past and only 1 origin to go.

There is no standout team in this comp, the cowboys will falter, if there is a danger its the Broncs and only because of Bennett.

I believe this team is going to surprise many people including the halfwits who think they support their team.
Playing every week from now on is all this team needs, lets kick some a$$.

You mean let's kick some Dino or let's kick some Objective View...

Puff2010

Juniors
Agree. I think we will get better each week now. Byes knocked our momentum. I reckon we will go deep into Sept- and then it will be a matter of whether we have injuries

ruthless dragon

Juniors
Jesus 7 losses! I didn't expect this and nor did anyone.
So 6 games out where are we?

We need the spark that was found at half time or sometime?? against the Raiders, that began the run and they need to get angry at themselves.

Where are the strikes going to come from?

Frizell and Thompson are a big part of this and I also think Dugan should go to center and Hunt to FB.
Hunt is a seeker, meaning he can and will chime in, if given the license and he has no fear.

Dugan, dugan what does he need to do to be at his most effective?
Be in the action.
Would he make these positions his own lock, 5/8

Anyway its a good looking side and I expect a run to start now.

Go Dragons kick some ass

ruthless dragon

Juniors
Marching.
Great team effort and now onto Brisbane for some barbecued horse meat.
Special mention to Ah Mau and Rein in particular.

Aside from too many whingers who want Rein gone, sacked, sold and other complete rubbish this boy has the X factor, and x factors make mistakes, so get over it and be thankful the Dragons have a couple of them.
Ah Mau has also copped crap from the knowalls, and god forbid has made mistakes but he has always been a trier, and now he is going to a new level.

So where is the resident dinosaur mutt who said the team can't attack?

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Marching.
Great team effort and now onto Brisbane for some barbecued horse meat.
Special mention to Ah Mau and Rein in particular.

Aside from too many whingers who want Rein gone, sacked, sold and other complete rubbish this boy has the X factor, and x factors make mistakes, so get over it and be thankful the Dragons have a couple of them.
Ah Mau has also copped crap from the knowalls, and god forbid has made mistakes but he has always been a trier, and now he is going to a new level.

So where is the resident dinosaur mutt who said the team can't attack?

I'm with you Ruthless but censorship will probably see me gone.
Great game today.

ruthless dragon

Juniors
I'm with you Ruthless but censorship will probably see me gone.
Great game today.
It was a great game and I think they are looking forward to playing Brisbane in a hostile environment, frankly it is the only way they can be serious contenders if they win anywhere.
On a curious note Jubilee, why would censorship come into play here?

grandorient

Bench
It was a great game and I think they are looking forward to playing Brisbane in a hostile environment, frankly it is the only way they can be serious contenders if they win anywhere.
On a curious note Jubilee, why would censorship come into play here?

:lol::lol::lol: