What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

60s week gear?

Macca

Coach
Yeah I got it Quigs.

This is the jumper I talking about.

attachment.php

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks for the email Macca,

Please add me to the list..... just one though.

I will get my daughter a retro jersey next year. But Quigs will have a replica jersery ... (It will go with my original ----nah nah nahhhh)

XXL thanks - let me know how much and who I send it to and when

Cheers
(Declared Idiot #88)
Quigs

Nullajet

Juniors
macca, do you know if they do them in the new material? or will the club be doing those in retro again?

DJH

Juniors
That jersey is being released to retail outlets in the two weeks. It's Sharks 67 jersey. Retail will be about $130.

DJH

Juniors
Macca said:
Really DJH? Well there you go.

Any idea what outlets? Footy Plus, Rebel, ??

You should ask the club. Stores such as those will stock them but it is better for the club if you purchase through them. I really like the jersey.

Nullajet

Juniors
and can anyone confirm if thats with the new material?? not the old cotton jobs?

DH, how do you know of impending retros coming out in 2 weeks? thanks.

Inferno

Coach
*bump

The NRL site has a new retro jersey of ours up, but its the 78 one not the 60's one.

1780_l.jpg

Still looks pretty nice though...

EXCEPT ITS MISSING A FREAKIN COLLAR:evil:

Quigs

Immortal
Inferno said:
*bump

The NRL site has a new retro jersey of ours up, but its the 78 one not the 60's one.

1780_l.jpg

Still looks pretty nice though...

EXCEPT ITS MISSING A FREAKIN COLLAR:evil:

Why do they persist in getting faceless store room dummies to model these replica jerseys.

Why doesnt the league get A REAL hunk to model the jersey like it should be modelled.

p-jersey78.jpg

Sorry Ladies -he's taken.

Cheers
(Declared Idiot #88)
Quigs

Special K

Coach
It really blows my whistle how the old retro jerseys don't have the NSWRL logo on them. Aren't they supposed to be offical?

Macca

Coach
I already have 4 jersey's in that style. The only one I don't have is the 67 one. Oh and that silly white thing.

Latest posts