What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 days to save Fui

Eelementary

Post Whore
rowdy said:
its mostly the loading on all the previous suspensions i think isn't it?

I think you're right, yes.

But I find the system is pathetic.

I mean, had Ben Smith performed the tackle, would he have gotten 9 weeks? Nope - and it's because the tackles wasn't worthy of a 9 week suspension.

It's up there in the Hoppa-Williams category.

And I seriously don't think Fui's tackle was all that bad.

Kornstar

Coach
Does anyone know the status? Are we going to try and appeal or are we not going to bother?

The Colonel

Immortal
They have to come up with new evidence to suggest that he is innocent. I doubt they can find any to help the cause.....

walker smith

Juniors
parra pete said:
For those who think Conspiracy? Cochrane and Williams former Manly players..Peter Kite..any relation to Brett?

Justice must not only BE done, it MUST be seen to have been done.
There is a stink about this one

Very prescient comment, i wholeheartedly agree!

mickdo

Coach
The Colonel said:
They have to come up with new evidence to suggest that he is innocent. I doubt they can find any to help the cause.....
You can also appeal on the grounds that the penalty was too harsh, which does not require new evidence.

The Colonel

Immortal
mickdo said:
You can also appeal on the grounds that the penalty was too harsh, which does not require new evidence.

You can but in this case it isn't the penalty but the loading that is too harsh.....

Hurriflatch

Referee
New Evidence found!!

According to Andrew Moore a new camera angle has become avaliable that helps Moimoi's case and ch.9 should be showing it tonight

mickdo

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
New Evidence found!!

According to Andrew Moore a new camera angle has become avaliable that helps Moimoi's case and ch.9 should be showing it tonight
Seriously??? AWESOME!!!

FREE FUI!!!

Latest posts