What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8 Centres/Wingers Under 21 Better than Lomax

mickeylane

Bench
Just to kill this ridiculous argument that we continue to promote regarding the overrated potential of (S)Lomax...Seriously he is so far behind the below players in the same age bracket in development and achievement that it's not funny and I'm probably missing a few...Lomax offers very little...can blame the coach to some extent but there are some obvious physical attributes that he's missing that can't be coached................speed, strength, x factor... add to this that he's arguably the slowest centre under the age of 22 and we have a dud on our hands...

List of Superior Players in similar Position and Similar age:
Bronson Xerri (Sharks)
Nick Cotric (Raiders)
Latrell Mitchell (Roosters)
Papenhuyzen (Melb)
Kotoni Staggs (Broncos)
Brian To'o (Panthers)
Bailey Simonsson(Raiders)
Enari Tuala (Cowboys)

We need proven centers and if possible I would go for a Gagai, Morris combination even for a 2 year period, I would also try and rope back Nene on one wing . Re Fullback I'm pretty certain re Sailor becoming a success...

Dragons 09

Juniors
Just to kill this ridiculous argument that we continue to promote regarding the overrated potential of (S)Lomax...Seriously he is so far behind the below players in the same age bracket in development and achievement that it's not funny and I'm probably missing a few...Lomax offers very little...can blame the coach to some extent but there are some obvious physical attributes that he's missing that can't be coached................speed, strength, x factor... add to this that he's arguably the slowest centre under the age of 22 and we have a dud on our hands...

Bronson Xerri (Sharks)
Nick Cotric (Raiders)
Papenhuyzen (Melb)
Kotoni Staggs (Broncos)
Brian To'o (Panthers)
Enari Tuala (Cowboys)

We need proven centers and if possible I would go for a Gagai, Morris combination even for a 2 year period, I would also try and rope back Nene on one wing . Re Fullback I'm pretty certain re Sailor becoming a success...

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha, that's gold mickey, even by your standards:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thanks champ, made my day!;)

Bronson Xerri (Sharks)
Nick Cotric (Raiders)
Papenhuyzen (Melb)
Kotoni Staggs (Broncos)
Brian To'o (Panthers)
Enari Tuala (Cowboys)

But you only named 7 under the age of 21?
Latrell is 22

mickeylane

Bench
seriously you guys cant be that one-eyed where you believe Slomax is a quality player...c'mon pull your fingers out and hit the honesty button and say...Mickey i think your right...Slomax is overrated...and yes there are better quality centres better than him...
This is the only club that accepts mediocrity without protest and Slomax is just a run of the mill player...the quicker we stop pumping him up as a future superstar the quicker we will be able to face the reality that we really need quality centres in 2020

mickeylane

Bench
Cool.

Let's now add this to the (extensive) list of things that mickeylane has been wrong about on this forum.
why am i wrong here...tell me why hes not being picked in the centres over Lafai or Aitken all year...surely if he was the prodigal; son he would be a walk up start...the fact is that he's not up to 1st grade standard and I want you to prove me otherwise and show me that he's a better quality player than the list above...
see you cant...

getsmarty

Immortal
What do all the players you listed above have in common...The coach has pretty much kept them in their preferred position...Lomax has played

1/. Middle forward
2/. L Wing
3/. R. Wing
4/. R. Centre
5/. Fullback

Nice thread....One of our most promising prospects in years..( Rated by Johns/Fittler/Coyne and many others ) and you Bag him...

Shame on you Mickeylane...

mickeylane

Bench
What do all the players you listed above have in common...The coach has pretty much kept them in their preferred position...Lomax has played

1/. Middle forward
2/. L Wing
3/. R. Wing
4/. R. Centre
5/. Fullback

Nice thread....One of our most promising prospects in years..( Rated by Johns/Fittler/Coyne and many others ) and you Bag him...

Shame on you Mickeylane...
Yes your right - shame on me.i should be happy and only celebrate when he finally makes his first clean break sometime hopefully in 2020. I’m not being smart just saying that there’s a host of youngsters ahead of our star youngster..

getsmarty

Immortal
Yes your right - shame on me.i should be happy and only celebrate when he finally makes his first clean break sometime hopefully in 2020. I’m not being smart just saying that there’s a host of youngsters ahead of our star youngster..

With all due respect, we have bigger problems than bagging our promising Juniors....

How many of our players have made a clean break ?

How many games has lomax played ?

Talk about skewering your facts to fabricate an argument....If you really believe what you have posted, then you are a better judge than guys like Johns/Coyne/fittler and others....

I will leave it at that.....

Latest posts