What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8-point try

Kilkenny

Coach
Can't argue with the decision. Soward cannot do what he attempted to do, pure and simple. Having said that he did amazing well, to be turned around and still have the pace to get back and attempt to make a try saving tackle was amazing. Amazing speed. Considering the debate earlier in the season about the use of feet to try and stop tries in that manner he is likely to get a week. Again it is hard to argue against it as it should not be allowed to occur in the game.

18to87

Coach
I wish Brohman and the other bloke would stop saying that Saints have got the minor premiership wrapped up. Sure looks good but anything can happen or is there something I am missing?

brokendigit

Juniors
Not IMO. I think there will be enough of a case for him to say that he was off-balance, and it was the force of Inglis' fend that forced him into that position.

He may get a slap for careless though. He can't have any carry-over points, so whatever (if) they charge him with, he'll plead guilty & not miss any.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
I wish Brohman and the other bloke would stop saying that Saints have got the minor premiership wrapped up. Sure looks good but anything can happen or is there something I am missing?

It's okay for us fans to say it. Its wrapped up people. This Dragons team isn't going to lose 3 of their last 5 games.

In saying that. I couldn't care less for the minor premiership. Its all about October...

God-King Dean

Immortal
There will be a massive blow-up if he is after Thurston kicked someone in the head & got nothing.

If it was some nobody I'd say he would, but since it's the form player of the comp, he polly just get done for points.

Dragon

Coach
Some awesome dude from another team brought up the Thurston defence in the match day thread. If Soward gets done i could live with it, but it would reek of double standards

Grade 1 striking or contrary conduct. Don't think he has any carry over points so an early guilty plea means he gets off scot free. If he has come out injured though (he was limping heavily from the 60th minute) don't be surprised if he fights it and sits out a week to get himself fit and healthy.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
DID ANYONE SEE THAT f**kING CHOCKE HOLD, FILTHY GRUB HAD SOWARD BY THE THROAT SO HOW WAS A TRY IN THE FIRST PLACE

Geohood

Bench
That was one huge kick he pulled off there... if it connected it would have been hell ugly and a 1-2 week suspension at least. It missed though meaning probably a week max.

Latest posts