What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8-point try

God-King Dean

Immortal
jamie soward is the biggest cheat and dirtiest little f#@k in the nrl. to say that his legs were thrust in the air from the fend off just makes me sick. and for wayne bennett to agree with him and say this at the post match conference with a smirk on his face just makes me lose all respect for him also. I will get abused from most of you now i know, but deep down you all now he is a dirty player and if he didnt play for your team yous would hate him too.

Best put Wayne on suicide watch...

LazyDreamer

Bench
jamie soward is the biggest cheat and dirtiest little f#@k in the nrl. to say that his legs were thrust in the air from the fend off just makes me sick. and for wayne bennett to agree with him and say this at the post match conference with a smirk on his face just makes me lose all respect for him also. I will get abused from most of you now i know, but deep down you all now he is a dirty player and if he didnt play for your team yous would hate him too.

:lol: Jeez man, go take a valium. It's just a freakin' game!

Hang on - what if I say his legs weren't even in the air? Did you just projectile vomit? LMAO!

grandorient

Bench
Mr Hindmarsh,

Even Bellamy and Smith agreed there was nothing to it.

I wonder if Jamie is considered one of the "chosen ones" like Thurston. If so, I take back my earlier prediction of one match and say the charge will be dismissed.

GO

Dragons coach Wayne Bennett said he backed the rule which stops players from defending with their feet on the tryline, but in this instance there was nothing in it.
"Jamie was certainly in a strangle, with a palm out into the throat area and obviously lost his centre of balance and I don't think there was much doubt about that.
"It wasn't that he fell over the tryline or in the process of putting the ball on the tryline and Jamie slid into him which is what that rule was first brought in for, was to cut that type of stuff out.
"They were both fully upright at the time, I'm quite confident, that's the way I see it and that was how it happened."

LOL

I love that line.
That's what happened.....because I said so ........... problem?

:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Best put Wayne on suicide watch...

Haha.

This dope has form in the Parra forum...

this has turned into the biggest joke i have ever witnessed in rugby league. it reminds me of government elections in third world countries. please just dont start assasinating each other! .............losers.

even if we are final contenders in years to come, we will choke anyway. why do i support this loser team. lets face it, nothing will change.

Back in 2002 i worked with guy that looked exactly like andrew mcfadden. I swear they were seperated at birth. By mid way through that year i was so fustrated by mcfadden, that every monday morning when i would turn up to work an see him there, i would have an overwhelming urge to grab his keyboard and smash it over his face.

i think i will be suicidal if fui gets injured.

unless you know the feeling of home sickness, you will never understand

i hate to offend anyone,

Firey_Dragon

Coach
To increase your forum effectiveness and clearly define your arguments I suggest the following site.
http://www.learnenglish.com

Until then, we can all laugh at how pathetic the education system is in this country if it allows someone like you through it.

Oh by the way, your entire team is full of wankers fortunately most of them don't have enough talent for me to care about it. Players creating such a visceral hate in fans such as yourself towards Soward is just a tribute to how well he is playing.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade

You wish the eels had a player as good as him you lollipoper! Go whinge about how much of a loser team you support in your own forum you dumb merkin!

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Does anyone know the actual wording of the rule about using feet to stop a try?

The rule was brought in to stop grub Slater from sliding in feet first thus endangering the head of the try scorer. Jamie did nothing like this. His feet came up because GI had him by the throat. If it had happened at the other end of the field nothing would have been said.

Did anyone notice Slater in the Dell 'no try'? Slater was sliding in feet first again, but his right leg was tucked back and his left leg was sticking straight out. If you've still got the replay have a look (53rd minute?). In my opinion, this was more in contravention of the rule than what Jamie did.

But of course I'd think that. I have one red eye and one white one! :D

Kicking your feet in the vicinity of someones head is dangerous no matter what rule you want to apply, there is no way he was aiming for inglis head but it still was Dangerous, in saying that he doesnt deserve a suspension imo , i just hope whoever makes the final series have close to their full strength teams available to do the final series justice

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
in regular speed, it doesn't look bad.. in slow mo, it looks pretty bad... but.. whilst i'm in this thread...

holy sh*t, jeff fenech is here..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Inglis clearly dropped 30cm in height and Soward grew another leg with Bruce Lee attached.

The match review committee and judiciary are duty-bound to stamp out this sort of behaviour on the football field.

Latest posts