What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
I rate the body.. That photo isn't the best of her but i've seen pics where she looks like an absolute glamour

Dutchy

Immortal
Now this I rate

jes_logo.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
Brooke Hogan has a smoking body but the head is pretty ordinary, and you know what brother, back in my days, when hulkamania was running wild, and the Hulkster brother, he was beating guys like Randy Savage and the undertaker, brother, he was beating them 1-2-3, in the middle of the squared circle.

McLovin

Staff member
I wish i had a face like a smacked arse then...

I googled 'smacked arse', this came up...

facehit2.jpg

Dani

Immortal
madunit said:
meh.

tattoo's look like sh*t.

fast way to ruin a good body.

I'm getting a tatt across my ribs/stomach next week. But i don't have a good body, so am i ok to ruin it?

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
meh.

tattoo's look like sh*t.

fast way to ruin a good body.

agreed, most tattoo's look like sh*t and make the person look trashy and drug addicted, see that chick above for references

but some tattoo's do look good, if they are tasteful and to some degree subtle, my mate and all his brothers have their sir name across their shoulders and that looks good, my step brothers have their family crest on their arms, looks alright. Depends what you've got and where it is

Coaster

Bench
Raider_69 said:
agreed, most tattoo's look like sh*t and make the person look trashy and drug addicted, see that chick above for references

but some tattoo's do look good, if they are tasteful and to some degree subtle, my mate and all his brothers have their sir name across their shoulders and that looks good, my step brothers have their family crest on their arms, looks alright. Depends what you've got and where it is

agreed something like this is not sexy

monkeybutt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts