What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chook Norris

First Grade
0000043451_20070926182243.jpg

Kate Walsh

TooheysNew

Coach
This is the biggest load of assumptive bullsh*t I have ever read.I do actually, several.

Ahh taking me out of context. Tidy work sh*thead. Bully kiddies? I 'm unaware of any children on this site. On a forum you are just a username. I'll say what I want when I want, online or not. I'm not putting on any facade over the internet. People who know me can verify this.

The few I know certainly aren't submissive. Goal oriented, intelligent, hard working, professional career women is more apt Definitely not the case. You have made a massive assumption based on f**k all experience, if any, and in course you've made a massive dick of yourself.

Wrong. And I challenge you to find 1000 posts out of 32,000 I've made, that resemble what you deem to be my average post.

Once again, yet another assumption rife with bullsh*t and not a single ounce of fact, knowledge or experience on the subjects at hand.

Shouldn't you be getting belted up by a gang of middle eastern males with fence pailings. hahaha
Leave him alone mate, once he sobers up he'll be fine.

akazie

Juniors
I have a major lesbo crush on Brooke Hogan.

You have taste in your arse, she is ugly as, not to mention dumb, did I mention fat? I thought Aussie sheilas would have better taste but.........

Miranda Kerr is where the
eat.gif
action is.

miranda-kerr-blue-bikini.jpg

Dani

Immortal
What's wrong with girls who have a bit of shape? Why can't girls who are bigger than a size 6 be considered beautiful, Akazie?

akazie

Juniors
Misanthrope here is a chicky for you.

520t.jpg

I guess you get to see this everyday, sick of Asian food yet :lol:

akazie

Juniors
What's wrong with girls who have a bit of shape? Why can't girls who are bigger than a size 6 be considered beautiful, Akazie?

She annoys the crap out of me, her attitude sucks. Did you see the episode where they had special makeup on in the theme park and she was nearly crying because she wasn't getting any attention? :lol: Even her mother told her to wake up.

Dani

Immortal
I'm probably 3 times her size and i don't consider myself fat.

People like you disgust me and are the reason i hated myself for so many years.

Neck up.

akazie

Juniors
I'm probably 3 times her size and i don't consider myself fat.

People like you disgust me and are the reason i hated myself for so many years.

Neck up.

I get sick of ppl putting crap on me because of how skinny I am, it goes both ways. I have nothing against you and wouldn't care what you weigh but when it comes to a chick that would stick her nose up at both me and you, she can go and get bent.

Misanthrope

Staff member
No!

What the hell are you doing? Don't be civil! Don't settle this amicably!

What am I supposed to do with all of this jelly now? I can't eat it all, I'll end up looking like Timmah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts