What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Kristen Kreuk is the best of the asians imo..

Agree altho she's actually 'Eurasian' - dutch and chinese blood.

kristin-kreuk-may4-4.jpg

Last edited:

Shoooter

Juniors
celebrities_without_makeup.jpg

Celebrities are overrated. Wack that much make up on anybody and they will look amazing. Its the fame factor that gets us.

I have a new challenge. Find the hottest NATURAL woman for me.

2 True Blues

Coach
nah, they're just ignorant racists, not that they'd admit to that.

Bet you have some asian male friends too mate hey ??? ;-)

Or just those tight snatch types right ! that you can control in btw shooting small animals and trying to bully kiddies on line and feel powerful to yourself hey !?

Would you not consider the asian female to be submissive by her own culture to the male race though !. Do you not agree that is the case. I am guessing such is your interest in that area from what I have seen of you on here mate.To be totally honest I reckon I have hit the " nail head " on the head though here. !?

Since your average post is usually ' get farked arsewipe ' etc etc.

Right ??

;-)

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the biggest load of assumptive bullsh*t I have ever read.
Bet you have some asian male friends too mate hey ??? ;-)
I do actually, several.

Or just those tight snatch types right ! that you can control in btw shooting small animals
Ahh taking me out of context. Tidy work sh*thead.
and trying to bully kiddies on line and feel powerful to yourself hey !?
Bully kiddies? I 'm unaware of any children on this site. On a forum you are just a username. I'll say what I want when I want, online or not. I'm not putting on any facade over the internet. People who know me can verify this.

Would you not consider the asian female to be submissive by her own culture to the male race though !.
The few I know certainly aren't submissive. Goal oriented, intelligent, hard working, professional career women is more apt
Do you not agree that is the case. I am guessing such is your interest in that area from what I have seen of you on here mate.To be totally honest I reckon I have hit the " nail head " on the head though here. !?
Definitely not the case. You have made a massive assumption based on f**k all experience, if any, and in course you've made a massive dick of yourself.

Since your average post is usually ' get farked arsewipe ' etc etc.

Right ??

;-)
Wrong. And I challenge you to find 1000 posts out of 32,000 I've made, that resemble what you deem to be my average post.

Once again, yet another assumption rife with bullsh*t and not a single ounce of fact, knowledge or experience on the subjects at hand.

Shouldn't you be getting belted up by a gang of middle eastern males with fence pailings. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.