What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Craig Wing:

0,10114,5182476,00.jpg

Nikki

Coach
wittyfan said:
Craig Wing:

0,10114,5182476,00.jpg

Chop the head off and it wouldnt be too bad...

Heathy is always trying to tell me how sexy Wingy is. I just dont really see it...

Oooh... 20 days til Witty is it. I hope he gets to hang around so that we can catch up with him. Might text him before the game and tell him to do just that!!

Nikki

Coach
RaiderKate said:
you have his number???

8-[ Ummm... Yeah. Got a few of the old parra boys.. Drunken boys on Mad Monday is great for that. Esp when they are leaving the club. :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Why? Where is he going?

Remind me the week before the game WC. If he is playing Prems he will probably do the Harry Holt tho. And will you be able to come around the back? If not we can always go to Brooky for a game. Havent been out there this year..

Nikki

Coach
Its not confidence.. If I ever do anything silly I just say im drunk... lol

I had one of our prems boys walk past at the pub after the game. I called him over to congratulate him on his return and he just pushes thru my friends and gives me this huge hug and kiss. I was that flustered I could not string two words together.. lol. But damn he smelt good...

Status
Not open for further replies.