What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyz chick

Coach
no Nikki its just he's getting married! :lol:

I went to Manly this year already ... it sucked :lol: but I'll go again for Witty

he has a new club though I think!

Nikki

Coach
Dani said:
I hate it when they smell good.
I go weak at the knees!

I know! I held onto him just that little bit longer so I could keep smellin him :lol: :lol:

Damn these young boys with there good looks and awesome style. I wish guys were stylish like that back when I was in my early 20's (god I almost said "Back in my days"... AAAARRGGHHHH!!!) :lol:

Nikki

Coach
wittyz chick said:
no Nikki its just he's getting married! :lol:

Ahh... So we are sabotaging the wedding?? Good, good. I am with the program now.. hehehehe :twisted: :twisted:

RABK

Referee
Nikki said:
I know! I held onto him just that little bit longer so I could keep smellin him :lol: :lol:

Damn these young boys with there good looks and awesome style. I wish guys were stylish like that back when I was in my early 20's (god I almost said "Back in my days"... AAAARRGGHHHH!!!) :lol:

Would have got bashed for been 'poofs' i'd imagine.

wittyz chick

Coach
Nikki said:
Ahh... So we are sabotaging the wedding?? Good, good. I am with the program now.. hehehehe :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: yeah and if it doesn't work I just need a photo before he becomes a married man :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
wittyz chick said:
He is CG!!!

BubsnDave.jpg

possibly my most fav pic of bubs EVER!!! and of course Dave Vaealiki's green boots

You'll have to come around to my place hun, i have every photo of Daniel imaginable!! but i do love this one, i ordered it from the website and its still in a frame in my room

wittyz chick

Coach
JessEel said:
You'll have to come around to my place hun, i have every photo of Daniel imaginable!! but i do love this one, i ordered it from the website and its still in a frame in my room

I remember last time I was there going through all your scrap books!! and all the nice photos in that!! =P~

Mmmmm Daniel photos!! =P~ =P~

JessEel

RaiderKate said:
Pardon my ignorance, but which one is Daniel???

the one with his arm up matey ;-)

WC, we will organise a day for sure... i'll get the parra tape out and we'll have a giggle at him getting blasted on the footy show :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
JessEel said:
WC, we will organise a day for sure... i'll get the parra tape out and we'll have a giggle at him getting blasted on the footy show :lol:

:lol: :lol:

awwww when did that happen? I missed it!!

JessEel

oh god it was years ago... 2002...? back in the day where i was giddy at the mere mention of him! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.