What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Nikki said:
I have been looking thru newspix and stumbled across this photos. Is it just me, or does it look wrong (no the the newspix printed across it). I dont mind toned guys but that stomach is just not right..

20259971.jpg

That was taken at the nude calendar shoot, so Ashley would have had some make up on his chest to show off his abs. :)

Utey

Coach
Nikki said:
Wow... When it went off air for ages I thought the first season had ended. Was convinced we were in season 2. You know if my UTEy cant download em for me Im gunna be knockin on your door mate!!! lol

:?

Alba

Coach
wittyfan said:
Anthony Minichiello? :lol:

How low can this all go? The best part though was when Anthony said his worst feature was his arse. Have you seen your nose in the mirror lately, Anthony? :lol:

So far the rankings would have to be:

Nicky
Gaaaaaaaz
The Count
The Weed

mine so far is:
Nick Youngquest
Brett Stewart
Anthony Minichiello
Mark Gasnier

although if any of them ever passed me in the street they wouldnt get a second look outta me..

Nikki

Coach
Nikki said:
Wow... When it went off air for ages I thought the first season had ended. Was convinced we were in season 2. You know if my UTEy cant download em for me Im gunna be knockin on your door mate!!! lol

<UPtheEELS> said:

Oh you know you will coz you luuurve me!!! :hg:

Dani

Immortal
Yes, The picture of him and Jake Webster in the paper down here was very nice indeed!

wittyz chick

Coach
awwww Cooper is so beautiful ... he got hurt today and I got a photo with his sore nose ... was gonna post it but it's actually quite blurry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.