What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
I love it. Was lookin on Ebay last night for the series DVD's but they are still up around the $60 mark :(

Tonights ep was a bit boring tho tbh...

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
PPL... I have BOTH seasons... (true i Dled them) but it is without doubt the BEST show... and i think im the only guy who thinks that!

Nikki

Coach
I have been looking thru newspix and stumbled across this photos. Is it just me, or does it look wrong (no the the newspix printed across it). I dont mind toned guys but that stomach is just not right..

20259971.jpg

Nikki

Coach
no.2_lukeburt said:
Not anymore, because there are few that upload them... but you can try through torrents ofcourse.

Damn!! I dont know about all this stuff so I will get him to check it all out...

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Brilliant, well im just going to tell ya, the end of season 1 = Brilliant, unexpected and the best ever end of a season to a TV show! And the thing is, that IMO season 2 is even better, if you do manage to get your hands on it be prepared for a couple of days of continuous VM, because it is addictive i tell ya.

Nikki

Coach
Wow... When it went off air for ages I thought the first season had ended. Was convinced we were in season 2. You know if my UTEy cant download em for me Im gunna be knockin on your door mate!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.