What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK

First Grade
Fair enough.

I was starting a Gasnier campaign looks like its not going to be successful!!!

Nikki

Coach
Woo Hoo!!! I won $20 bucks. I said they would be stoopid enuff to pick him and my Roosters friend said never...

But its just sooo wrong...

Dani

Immortal
LOL
Just watching the footy show now, collective groan from the crowd when Mini came up on the screen!

:lol:

Nikki

Coach
wittyz chick said:
Hey Nikki ... they should of picked Heathy!!!

=P~ =P~ Humina, Humina Humina!!! Sooo luuurve my Heathy... I msg'd him today about Wadey tho coz he has not been named for The Entrance and the bastard never got back to me... :( Dunno why he bothers with that phone, it only causes trouble.. ;-)

wittyfan

Referee
The poll on the Cosmo website seems to now be closed, when I last looked this morning Michael Witt was leading on 27%, followed by Nick Youngquest (23%), David Spriggs (20%) and Dallas McIlwain on 11%. The rest were below 10%.

wittyfan

Referee
A tidbit about Cosmo in today's Herald:

LOOKING THE PART: Penrith's Nick Youngquest and Manly's Michael Witt are neck-and-neck for the lead in the race to become Cosmopolitan magazine's sexiest footballer. When Sin Bin went to press, Witt had 25 per cent of votes, while Youngquest was second with 23 per cent in a poll which included NRL and AFL stars. Penrith centre Luke Lewis wasn't doing so well. More than 4000 votes had been entered and Lewis hadn't received a single one. Harsh call on Lewis by the ladies. Sin Bin knows a few female league fans who think he's very easy on the eye.

Source: http://blogs.smh.com.au/sport/archives/2006/07/how_to_avoid_jo.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts