What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Well, don't bother buying Cosmo. What a lame pile of steaming sh*t!!!

Not having many players shirtless was bad enough, but the photography is incredibly amateur. Poor Cooper looks drunk. Don't waste your $7!!!!

I rang the Deputy Editor today and told her (in the nicest possible way) that it was sh*t, and she said "um, it's really hard to get players to pose shirtless". Bullsh*t. They didn't seem to have to any trouble in the past two years.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
wittyfan said:
Well, don't bother buying Cosmo. What a lame pile of steaming sh*t!!!

Not having many players shirtless was bad enough, but the photography is incredibly amateur. Poor Cooper looks drunk. Don't waste your $7!!!!

I rang the Deputy Editor today and told her (in the nicest possible way) that it was sh*t, and she said "um, it's really hard to get playing to pose shirtless". Bullsh*t. They didn't seem to have to any trouble in the past two years.

:lol:

you are absolutely priceless WF!!! awesome work!

Thanks for complaining on behalf of the forum! :clap:

wittyfan

Referee
That's cool! I always like to help. :)

I can't believe what a mess it is though. I'm usually easily pleased, but this feature is truly awful.

RK

First Grade
Thanks WF, I was actually going to buy the magazine for Liam but if he isnt in it then they can go to buggery!!!!

wittyfan

Referee
Poor guy. :lol:

It's pretty poor on their part to have taken up his time and then not bother to print his photos. Luke Lewis is another one brushed.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
thats understandable tho................................................................;-)

wittyfan

Referee
Forget Cosmo:

gallery_INGLIS1_l.jpg

gallery_INGLIS2_l.jpg

photo_INGLIS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.