What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Witty's Q&A from today's Catastrophe:

Michael Witt, 22, Manly Sea Eagles (NRL)
Nickname: Witt Dog. What's the ballsiest thing you've done for a woman? Proposed to my girlfriend at a party in front of 100 people. Two things you notice about a girl in the first 10 seconds? Eyes and smile. What's the biggest misconception about footy players? That we're cocky. One thing you're busting to tell women but have never had the balls to? Don't put on too much make-up! One thing you're busting to tell single women but have never had the balls to? Don't wait for a guy to approach them.

wittyfan

Referee
An example of some of the "photography" dished up in Cosmo:

andrew_welsh.jpg

I don't think his head is hidden enough!!!!

mullet

Juniors
wittyfan said:
An example of some of the "photography" dished up in Cosmo:

andrew_welsh.jpg

I don't think his head is hidden enough!!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS

geez i now know what you mean, thats poor!!

Alba

Coach
i can see how u would ..lol .. nipple rings only look nice on hot black (or tanned) cut up bodies .. much like mr inglis ..

WF BLOODY ACCEPT ME DAMMIT!

mullet

Juniors
Alba said:
i can see how u would ..lol .. nipple rings only look nice on hot black (or tanned) cut up bodies .. much like mr inglis ..

WF BLOODY ACCEPT ME DAMMIT!

yeh hot tanned ripped body my ex did not have ohwell good riddance

alba got a pic of me and frankfurt lol. I need to scan it so i can show ya but my scanner aint working :(

wittyz chick

Coach
wittyfan said:
Witty's Q&A from today's Catastrophe:

Michael Witt, 22, Manly Sea Eagles (NRL)
Nickname: Witt Dog. What's the ballsiest thing you've done for a woman? Proposed to my girlfriend at a party in front of 100 people. Two things you notice about a girl in the first 10 seconds? Eyes and smile. What's the biggest misconception about footy players? That we're cocky. One thing you're busting to tell women but have never had the balls to? Don't put on too much make-up! One thing you're busting to tell single women but have never had the balls to? Don't wait for a guy to approach them.

was great until I read that part :cry:

wittyfan

Referee
Here's Cooper's:

Cooper Cronk, 22, Melbourne Storm (NRL)
Nickname: Coops. What's the ballsiest thing you've done for a woman? I cooked dinner! Two things you notice about a girl in the first 10 seconds? Eyes and face. Would you date yourself? No — I can't cook. A material thing you'd never have to balls to give up: My plasma-screen TV. Sense of humour or loves to eat a lot: which do they prefer in a chick on a first date? Loves to eat a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.