What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyz chick

Coach
wittyfan said:
Here's Cooper's:

Cooper Cronk, 22, Melbourne Storm (NRL)
Nickname: Coops. What's the ballsiest thing you've done for a woman? I cooked dinner! Two things you notice about a girl in the first 10 seconds? Eyes and face. Would you date yourself? No — I can't cook. A material thing you'd never have to balls to give up: My plasma-screen TV. Sense of humour or loves to eat a lot: which do they prefer in a chick on a first date? Loves to eat a lot.

Thanks wittyfan

Damn the cooking :( ... but I like to eat :oops:

This man just keeps getting better and BETTER!!! :D :D

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
but she can cook AND lives in Melbourne ... I CAN'T cook and live in NSW :(

Cooking's easy. Can I give you a suggestion...start cooking easy meals first and then build on them. For instance start with a pasta, then work to be able to cook a stir fry and then you'll be able to cook the more exotic dishes. It isn't that hard. You just have to be positive and want to learn to cook!:cool:

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
Thanks wittyfan

Damn the cooking :( ... but I like to eat :oops:

This man just keeps getting better and BETTER!!! :D :D

They do say food is the best way to a man's heart! Coops seems to like his tucker!

lockyno1

Post Whore
You should be doing that to Michael Witt, wittyfan! Off you go and please him both in and outside bed!

wittyz chick

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Cooking's easy. Can I give you a suggestion...start cooking easy meals first and then build on them. For instance start with a pasta, then work to be able to cook a stir fry and then you'll be able to cook the more exotic dishes. It isn't that hard. You just have to be positive and want to learn to cook!:cool:

when the reward is Cooper ... of course I want to learn!

wittyfan

Referee
More on the Cosmo debacle: Apparently five more players were to be featured, but some wanted their photos taken out. So that's why Liam and others weren't in it.

I think it's safe to assume that they won't do this again, and it's probably a good thing too.

wittyfan

Referee
As bad as Cosmo was, it's nothing compared to New Woman's putrid "100 Men You Can Date". It's that tacky you can actually email each one and ask them for a date. :lol:

It features such talents as this deformed little munchkin:

18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts