What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Nicky doesn't look happy having to share the stage with The Twerp:

Burns%20%26%20Youngquest%206081601_287079_p.jpg

lockyno1

Post Whore
These are for you witty. My sister sent them to me.

witty.jpg

WC, this one is for you.

credit fmforums.co.uk and my sister as well.

lockyno1

Post Whore
[furrycat] said:
So when are you going to head back to the US locky :p Your wife and child have been alone for a while

After our wedding mate. I am getting married on December 14th. After that we'll decide once and for all where we want to live, whther that be the USA or Australia in either Brisbane or Sydney.

[furrycat]

Coach
:lol:!

So you bought a house and now you're not going to live there hey?

Stay tuned ladies and gents- tomorrow night the "Locky Files' thread will be unleashed.

lockyno1

Post Whore
[furrycat] said:
:lol:!

So you bought a house and now you're not going to live there hey?

Stay tuned ladies and gents- tomorrow night the "Locky Files' thread will be unleashed.

Its called a financial decision. We have not made our minds up yet. At the moment we are deciding on other things. Then in January-February we'll decide these things after our weding and honeymoon. By not living there potentially we can rent it out for more money. We could make money on that investment. Things change furry.

[furrycat]

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Its called a financial decision. We have not made our minds up yet. At the moment we are deciding on other things. Then in January-February we'll decide these things after our weding and honeymoon. By not living there potentially we can rent it out for more money. We could make money on that investment. Things change furry.

Much like your location.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Look furry, can we just leave it. I have to go. Good luck on your Doggies this week. I have tipped you guys. Take care mate.

wittyfan

Referee
Which player will be the final nomination? Will this year's contest go out on a whimper or in a blaze glory?

Status
Not open for further replies.