What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
and my sexy souths boys

PICT0240.jpg

wittyfan

Referee
Martli said:
He fully wont...

Union is way more popular than league and he might not even get a regular starting spot at the warriors...

He fully will...

He's been assured of a regular starting spot with the Warriors and will replace Dan Carter as the model for Jockeys.

Martli

Coach
wittyfan said:
He fully will...

He's been assured of a regular starting spot with the Warriors and will replace Dan Carter as the model for Jockeys.

Maybe you don't understand just how big Dan Carter is in New Zealand. An all black is always going to be more famous than an Australian that plays for the warriors, it's just the way things work in NZ. No-one gives a sh*t about league really...

crusader-eel

Juniors
Why do you think I follow the Crusaders? He's constantly on screen as he's the kicker - lots of perving goes on, that's for sure!!

Alba

Coach
crusader-eel said:
Doubt it!! He was voted NZ's sexiest man last year. Probably will be again (I hope)!! I know who I'd vote for :D :D :D

Dan53.jpg

im gonna need some alone time now ladies 8-[

Status
Not open for further replies.