What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher

Coach
Our Bretty Boy is so cross eyed it isn;t funny. next time you see him take a closer look. His eyes go everywhere

wittyfan

Referee
Crusher said:
Our Bretty Boy is so cross eyed it isn;t funny. next time you see him take a closer look. His eyes go everywhere

He is shocking. Plus he's emaciated beyong belief. It says on the Manly website that he was a "good chance" of winning. Who are they trying to kid???

RK

First Grade
wittyfan said:
Players were embarrassed by the whole thing and there was sooo many cheap women about!

Yeh I noticed how many women were in the room.

No wonder the players were all bunched up!!!!

Dani

Immortal
He is so thin.
I nearly knocked him over last saturday when i got a picture with him. I was scared i'd break him.
But he's still a sweetie.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
there were heaps of women screaming and yelling "Cooper!" when he was on stage, they looked a bit desperate... :sick:

Crusher

Coach
In 1988 Geoff Toove would have won. By 2000 his head was so smashed he would have won the ugly men comp

wittyfan

Referee
JessEel said:
there were heaps of women screaming and yelling "Cooper!" when he was on stage, they looked a bit desperate... :sick:

They were shockingly desperate. The poor players couldn't relax.

wittyfan

Referee
Crusher said:
In 1988 Geoff Toove would have won. By 2000 his head was so smashed he would have won the ugly men comp

Watmough is going the same way. Now he's a candy apple.

wittyfan

Referee
Simon Mannering from the Warriors has been named in NZ's Cleo Bachelors list:

simon_t.jpg

Hmmmm, they must be hard up for hot men over there.....

Martli

Coach
wittyfan said:
Witty will be huge in NZ!!!!

He fully wont...

Union is way more popular than league and he might not even get a regular starting spot at the warriors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts