What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Dan with the hunky Luke McAlister (left):

LukeMcAlisterDanCarter002.jpg

Martli

Coach
crusader-eel said:
Why do you think I follow the Crusaders? He's constantly on screen as he's the kicker - lots of perving goes on, that's for sure!!

Good luck next season. Dan will be out for half of the super 14.

That being said, he'll be carving up at the world cup.

I like Dan Carter, he's a good rugby player.

crusader-eel

Juniors
Martli said:
Good luck next season. Dan will be out for half of the super 14.

That being said, he'll be carving up at the world cup.

I like Dan Carter, he's a good rugby player.

He's a fantastic player and damned gorgeous as well. I'm so hoping the Crusaders play the Tah's in Sydney in the second half of the season, or he won't play! :cry: None of my favourites will!

wittyfan

Referee
:lol:

Check this out:

The adidas Active Skincare Sexiest Man in League competition is about to close. The Sea Eagles own Brett Stewart is a real chance of taking out the award and we are asking for all fans to vote for “Snake” before 5pm Wednesday.

To vote for Brett, SMS “Brett” to 1996 8463. Legion Interactive. Calls cost 55c including GST. For full terms & conditions visit www.sexiestmaninleague.com.au

One winner will be randomly selected and will win a stunning $10,000 diamond from Cerrone as well as a year’s supply of adidas Active Skincare product. Total prize value is approx $11,000.

When asked how he rated himself Brett responded with a smile

“No chance, there are some pretty boys in there.”

Come on Sea Eagles’ fans lets prove him wrong by sending an SMS “Brett” to 1996 8463.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp?newsid=970

Yeah, he was a "real chance". :lol: It was a miracle that this gruesome weed didn't finish last.

Pretty boys, aye Brett? Do you mean Cameron???

Nikki

Coach
He has the best arse... And he has busted me checkin it out before!! :lol:

*What a fittin way to make my 5000th post, talkin about Luke's arse!!

wittyfan

Referee
Nikki said:
He has the best arse... And he has busted me checkin it out before!! :lol:

*What a fittin way to make my 5000th post, talkin about Luke's arse!!

I wish we could get a great shot of bum naked, I think he would then join Cooper and Witty as having the best arse in the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.