What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: LU Arsenal Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Macca_ said:
I did say - "To be honest it's been about the Cups since the first day and making sure we finish top 4 for the CL again."

I only looked at the * points you made.

fish eel

Immortal
did someone says spurs?

klinsmann.jpg

klins_tott_150.jpg

Macca_

Coach
I'm not convinced we can find the consistancy at this stage to catch the top 2. Priority has to be given to 3rd place I believe.

But if we don't get 3 points against Fulham and Man U beat Everton, we'll be 16 points off the top.

So at this point in time, Fulham is our main concern. Saturday can be thought of after the London Derby on Wednesday (thurs morning).

Deacon

First Grade
yer true our main focus is saturday nights derby 6 days preparation will be our longest break until February maybe itll work in our favour

fish eel

Immortal
My prediction for Saturday

Arsenal 0 - Shots on goal 16,535
Tottenham 1- Shots on goal: 0, a Robbie Keane dive to win a penalty in the 85 minute.

Macca_

Coach
That would be true to form Fish.

Hoping Gallas and Rosicky wil lbe back. Henry and Van Persie should be back on Wednesday.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
fish eel said:
My prediction for Saturday

Arsenal 0 - Shots on goal 16,535
Tottenham 1- Shots on goal: 0, a Robbie Keane dive to win a penalty in the 85 minute.

Robbie doesn't get much of a look in lately, more of a bench warmer

I'l take 1-0 btw fishy

Macca_

Coach
We shant be loosing our first game at Emirates to you lot :D The football gods won't allow it!

Phillips

Referee
i think we can win against Fulham, 5-0

i'd go for

Lehmann
Eboue Toure Senderos Clichy
Hleb Fabregas Gilberto Rosicky
RvP Henry

Macca_

Coach
Phillips said:
i think we can win against Fulham, 5-0

i'd go for

Lehmann
Eboue Toure Senderos Clichy
Hleb Fabregas Gilberto Rosicky
RvP Henry
If we take our chances, that score is in danger :lol:

Gotta cut out the sloppy goals conceded though and make sure we don't let them score first!

It's a busy time of year. With spuds on Saturday then the big game against Porto, Id be surprised if Wenger didn't make a couple of changes.

If TH isn't 100% he'll be saved for those 2 games. Wouldn't be surprised to see Fabregas get a rest as well.

Rosicky still in doubt but could return. Same as TH, if he ain't 100% he'll save him for the next 2.

They'd (Fabba, Tom and TH) would be the only 3 in that 11 Phillips that I'd say could change, but not all 3...

Macca_

Coach
Feelin Hornby said:
By Football Gods do u mean the Referee?:lol:
If the Football Gods decide to use the tool in the middle with the whistle in a way that means the tiny t*tts don't win at Emirates, then I won't care :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Twizzle said:
Robbie doesn't get much of a look in lately, more of a bench warmer

I'l take 1-0 btw fishy

I am sure former spurs great Klinsmann could teach him just enough for a fitting 10 minute cameo at the end to 'win' the penalty :lol:

Macca_

Coach
fish eel said:
I am sure former spurs great Kl*nsm*nn could teach him just enough for a fitting 10 minute cameo at the end to 'win' the penalty :lol:
You mean like the one that got them a 2-2 draw a couple of seasons back...

Oh wait hang on, that point was enough to win us the League at Wh*te H*rt L*ne :lol:

"We won the League"
"At Wh*te H*rt L*ne"
"We won the League"
"At Wh*te H*rt L*ne"
"We won the League at Wh*te H*rt L*ne"

:D

M*do is out for a few weeks, so K*ane maye get a run Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts