What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: LU Arsenal Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca_

Coach
You missed Bolton and Man City...

Arsenal 3 - Liverpool 0. Just in case you weren't about then :D

skeepe

Immortal
Macca_ said:
You missed Bolton and Man City...

Arsenal 3 - Liverpool 0. Just in case you weren't about then :D

Sheesh I already said Liverpool are sh*t this year. Then again, you are a Gooner so I guess I can excuse you for being thick.

MONY

Juniors
Arturo Lupoli is killing it also, he should figure in the first team a lot next season.

Macca_

Coach
skeepe said:
Sheesh I already said Liverpool are sh*t this year. Then again, you are a Gooner so I guess I can excuse you for being thick.
No not thick at all.

Just pointing out something to somebody who couldn't be seen for a comment on their sides 3-0 loss.

As I said - Arsenal 3 Liverpool 0. Yes Liverpool are sh*t this year.

MONY - agree mate. Couple of good kids getting about!

Phillips

Referee
God Dammit, just saw the result :x

Dont think Bendtner will be called back from loan even though he should be

MONY

Juniors
Walcott----Fabregas----Rosicky----Van Persie
---------Bendtner--------Lupoli--------------

my wish although will never happen :(

Deacon

First Grade
oh no this is our worst possible scenairo scummers comin off 2 straight losses itll be much harder come saturday now

Macca_

Coach
Henry in doubt again. Neck injury still troubling him which suggests he wasn't fully fit Saturday which would explain his ordinary performance. But it's a bit strange he played considering the boss rested Fabregas...

I'd be leaving him out and saved for Porto. It's become the real big match coming up. If we get to the second phase, hopefully our form has turned around. So a point minimum in Portugal is a must. Don't want to be relying on Hamburg to beat CSKA.

Macca_

Coach
Tez has been ruled out. Forgot he's suspended for Porto so hopefully he's 100% ready to go for Chelsea next weekend.

And it's good to see Martin Jol has said they'll turn up early so they can have a stroll around the museum as that will be the closest they will ever get to any kind of trophy. :D

Tommy to net a cracker tonight! C'arn lads.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
like I said Macca_, he just wants to see how the poor people over the road live

Macca_

Coach
If he's that interested I've got a challenge for him.

I'm assuming he can count, but it's most unlikely, but he can even count the seats to see how many over 60,000 there is. Then he can compare it to the toilet they call a home ground. :D

Macca_

Coach
Twizzle said:
at least we win on ours
I the the most impressive part about Wh*te H*rt L*ne is that the last time a London club won a trophy there it was Arsenal :D

As far as owning it goes, well that's progress. As a club we out grew our previous home. Can't complain with that.

Deacon

First Grade
no fairytale this time by the looks of it, 1st goal ill except but that 2nd one was total bs Rosicky nice dive so far Ljungberg is looking the real danger

Macca_

Coach
3-0 Arsenal. The poor neighbours have nothing again.

Played pretty poorly, but got the points. T*tt*nh*m really really have nothing :lol: They'd like to call us rivals... :lol:

Anyways, onto more important things now, bring on Porto.

T*tt*nh*am :lol::lol::lol:

Hope they had a good look at the trophy cabinet whilst at Emirates, useless clowns!

ARSENAL 3 - 0 SP*DS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.