What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: LU Arsenal Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWNB

First Grade
Good start 1-0 after 20 mins, looked like Eduardo took a dive but we'll take that

Macca_

Coach
Yeah he felt the contact coming. Although as soon as the defender goes in from behind like that he leaves the ref with no option.

One of those damn games where you want the second to kill it!

Macca_

Coach
1-1 FT.

Well that was crap. Completely dominated the game but couldn't finish off.

One of those occassions when anti-football earns a point. Birmingham did nothing for a huge slice of the game cept put 11 men inside their 6 yard box. Credit to them, we didn't finish off.

P*ssed off with that result! Plenty of football to be played though.

bling_fc

Juniors
Macca_ said:
1-1 FT.

Well that was crap. Completely dominated the game but couldn't finish off.

One of those occassions when anti-football earns a point. Birmingham did nothing for a huge slice of the game cept put 11 men inside their 6 yard box. Credit to them, we didn't finish off.

P*ssed off with that result! Plenty of football to be played though.

Yep

Another sh*t display of football from a mere CC side

Ask the question of the keeper, he stood his fat arse on the line when the corner came to the 6 yard line allowed an uncontested header to be made

Almunia is such a f**k up sometimes

BWNB

First Grade
That miss by Eduardo really cost us, didn't think it would come back to bite us but it did.

bling_fc

Juniors
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
That miss by Eduardo really cost us, didn't think it would come back to bite us but it did.

No

There whole game plan was sh*t

The brummie sh*t bus was parked in the area

Sick of the excuses there was no width adebarndoor was ineffective and like a log in a swamp

RedVGooner

Juniors
i can't believe wat i saw this mornin

they defended the whole match, they had no strikers, mostly everyone was a defender, but good result for them n a sh*t result for us.

that game reminded me of arsenal of last season when we dropped points on teams we should beat

there was alot of pressure for walcott, he wasnt well prepared for the match, he thought he was goin to start in the bench but got called in for rosicky, we will see walcott have better days

bling_fc

Juniors
superloco10 said:
i can't believe wat i saw this mornin

they defended the whole match, they had no strikers, mostly everyone was a defender, but good result for them n a sh*t result for us.

that game reminded me of arsenal of last season when we dropped points on teams we should beat

there was alot of pressure for walcott, he wasnt well prepared for the match, he thought he was goin to start in the bench but got called in for rosicky, we will see walcott have better days

This drop kick should be a bench player

Someone farts and he is blown away

BWNB

First Grade
bling_fc said:
No

There whole game plan was sh*t

The brummie sh*t bus was parked in the area

Sick of the excuses there was no width adebarndoor was ineffective and like a log in a swamp

If he had scored we win, it was an open goal and he hit it straight to the keeper...

BWNB

First Grade
bling_fc said:

Anywhere else it would have been a goal... 2-1 end of story. Should have taken his chance whilst the Bham defence was down in the 1st half...

bling_fc

Juniors
Blah Blah Blah

No width

No nothing

End of story

Mansh*t f**ks lose 3 games so far and on level points

Sick of the excuses

RedVGooner

Juniors
bling_fc said:
Blah Blah Blah