What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martli

Coach
Stranger said:
Honestly, undies aren't really that difficult to put on.

There's just too many holes dammit! So many options to chose from, yet deep down I know only one will work.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bazal said:
This is the storm that just blew across my house :crazy: Only taken on my phone though. Wish I was in a position to get a front on shot
03122007070.jpg

And this is JD

bobdob0008.jpg
Across your house? Shouldn't it be over your house? I knew you lot in Canberra were different, but this is ridiculous.

Oh and btw, its not me, cos I hate smokers, let alone being one myself ;-)

Martli

Coach
TdoggBulldog said:
haha yeh thats how we go clubbing north qld style haha

True, so you guys don't actually dance or anything? Just lie down on the floor?

I should go to nth Queensland, that sounds a lot easier than dancing.

TdoggBulldog

Juniors
Frederick said:
Considering some of the "athletes" that play front row in union, yes :lol:

yeh i've seen some of the front rowers in other teams in our womens comp...

huuge huuge bitches.. but we have the best team in the comp and our props aren't even that big, just hard hitters, and really fit and once they got running no one could stop them..

unlike the real big girls who drop like a sack of sh*t once you tackle them or you just steal the ball off them really easily.

TdoggBulldog

Juniors
Martli said:
True, so you guys don't actually dance or anything? Just lie down on the floor?

I should go to nth Queensland, that sounds a lot easier than dancing.

oh you do, see what you do is write yourself right off. pass out for a bit, have a good throw up, you've made room for more drinks, have a few more, head uptown and dance and drink for the rest of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.