What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martli

Coach
TdoggBulldog said:
your ass. last time i checked your the only one acting like a hero here anyway.
Coby's my hero:ls:

TdoggBulldog said:
oh you do, see what you do is write yourself right off. pass out for a bit, have a good throw up, you've made room for more drinks, have a few more, head uptown and dance and drink for the rest of the night.

What I do is drink steadily. That way I don't cover my teeth in stomach acid, I don't miss half the night passed-out and I don't have to waste money on drinks I throw up so I can buy more.

You realise that the drinks you throw up don't count when you're playing the numbers game right?

You sound like a real winner.

TdoggBulldog

Juniors
Martli said:
Coby's my hero:ls:

What I do is drink steadily. That way I don't cover my teeth in stomach acid, I don't miss half the night passed-out and I don't have to waste money on drinks I throw up so I can buy more.

You realise that the drinks you throw up don't count when you're playing the numbers game right?

You sound like a real winner.

haha im not being serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts